Our 2021 virtual programme provides access to a series of live webinars across a 6 month period.
For 2021, the programme has evolved to provide you and your teams access to industry leaders, to explore innovative topics with inspiring speakers, and actions that enable you to make the most of your survey results and engagement strategies. As the session is virtual, it is accessible for managers and leaders across your organisation to attend. Plus we will be recording the sessions for you to share with your people.
Thursday 22nd April - 10:00 am - 12 noon
- Virtual Launch
- Survey opens.
Our world-class speakers include:
- Debra Corey - Award winning Global HR leader and best-selling business author.
- Debra is a highly experienced and award-winning HR leader, world-class speaker, three-time author, and was recently named one of the top 101 global employee engagement influencers.
- Tamara Lohan - Entrepreneur, CEO, Board Director
- Entrepreneur and technology strategist Tamara Lohan is an inspiring, energetic leader with a track record of developing and building businesses. She has spent over 15 years leading technology and e-commerce in the travel industry.
Survey Workshops from eras ltd.
- Hosted by Best Employers co-founders Eras, these workshops will show you how to set up your Best Employers survey.
- All workshops are from 10:00 am - 12 noon.
- Monday 12th April
- Tuesday 13th April
- Wednesday 14th April
- Tuesday 4th May
- Wednesday 5th May
- Thursday 6th May
- Wednesday 9th June
Wednesday 19th May - 10:00 - 11:15 am
Webinar: Engaging and leading remote and onsite teams
Tuesday 25th May - 11:00 - 11:45 am
Webinar: An interview with Tamara Lohan.
Tuesday 22nd June - 10:00 - 11:15 am
Webinar: Developing workforce resilience
Wednesday 14th July - 11:00 - 11:15 am
Webinar: Fostering an innovative, hungry and progressive culture.
From Thursday 15th July
Invitations to apply for accreditation
Saturday 31st July
- Survey closes
Wednesday 15th September - 10:00 – 11:15 am
Webinar: Recruitment, onboarding and rewarding your team.
- Recruitment and onboarding trends, Jodie Woodrow, Business Director.
- Duncan Johnson, Group Chairman of Suffolk Holdings.
- Diana Sewell, Talent Acquisition Business Partner for Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group.
Thursday 30th September
Keynote speakers for this event include: