You’ve still got time to show the love and win tickets to Hitchin’s Rhythms Of The World festival
- Credit: Archant
Love was certainly in the air when festival organisers called on supporters to show their romantic side.
To mark Valentine’s Day the team behind this summer’s Rhythms of the World festival challenged anyone who fancied picking up a pair of tickets to this year’s event to post a picture that summed up romance.
And if you want to get in on the act and you think you can do better than the images on this page, just some of those that have been posted in the past week, then you’ve got until midnight on Friday to join the party.
All you have to do is tweet a picture that sums up romance to you using the hashtag #LoveRhythms to @rotwfestival.
It doesn’t have to be a festival picture and it can feature people of any age, it just has to be a romantic setting.
You may also want to watch:
Once the deadline has passed this weekend, trustees of the charity which puts the famous festival of world and community music together will decide on their favourite – and the winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Rhythms day of their choice in June.
Applications to volunteer for this year’s festival – including getting involved in the community arts team – are always welcome and there are a number of roles throughout the year, as well as those on the festival weekend, Saturday and Sunday, June 20 and 21. To find out more go to www.rotw.org.uk/contact.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 3 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 4 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 5 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 6 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 9 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?