You know her face, now hear her comedy...Kerry’s coming to Hitchin humour hub
- Credit: Archant
Kerry Godliman is probably best known for her character actress credentials and she’s played a part in the success of a string of top shows, but she’s also a stand-up comic who has had her own Radio 4 series.
Her name’s on the bill for tonight’s Mostly Comedy presentation at Hitchin’s Sun Hotel, and while tickets have been selling fast you may still be able to bag returns on the door.
The Mostly Comedy team are having a busy month, with a sellout show featuring ‘German comedy ambassador’ Henning Vehn only last week.
It’s even busier for co-host David Ephgrave, who on top of MC duties will be previewing work from his forthcoming Edinburgh Fringe show.
Tickets are £11, and the comedy kicks off at 8pm. Doors open 30 minutes earlier.
You may also want to watch:
Find out what else is scheduled at the club online at www.mostlycomedy.co.uk.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 3 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 6 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 9 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 10 6 things to do in North Herts during the summer holidays