You know her face, now hear her comedy...Kerry’s coming to Hitchin humour hub
- Credit: Archant
Kerry Godliman is probably best known for her character actress credentials and she’s played a part in the success of a string of top shows, but she’s also a stand-up comic who has had her own Radio 4 series.
Her name’s on the bill for tonight’s Mostly Comedy presentation at Hitchin’s Sun Hotel, and while tickets have been selling fast you may still be able to bag returns on the door.
The Mostly Comedy team are having a busy month, with a sellout show featuring ‘German comedy ambassador’ Henning Vehn only last week.
It’s even busier for co-host David Ephgrave, who on top of MC duties will be previewing work from his forthcoming Edinburgh Fringe show.
Tickets are £11, and the comedy kicks off at 8pm. Doors open 30 minutes earlier.
You may also want to watch:
Find out what else is scheduled at the club online at www.mostlycomedy.co.uk.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 5 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 6 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 7 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof
- 8 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 9 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 10 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses