You know her face, now hear her comedy...Kerry’s coming to Hitchin humour hub
- Credit: Archant
Kerry Godliman is probably best known for her character actress credentials and she’s played a part in the success of a string of top shows, but she’s also a stand-up comic who has had her own Radio 4 series.
Her name’s on the bill for tonight’s Mostly Comedy presentation at Hitchin’s Sun Hotel, and while tickets have been selling fast you may still be able to bag returns on the door.
The Mostly Comedy team are having a busy month, with a sellout show featuring ‘German comedy ambassador’ Henning Vehn only last week.
It’s even busier for co-host David Ephgrave, who on top of MC duties will be previewing work from his forthcoming Edinburgh Fringe show.
Tickets are £11, and the comedy kicks off at 8pm. Doors open 30 minutes earlier.
Find out what else is scheduled at the club online at www.mostlycomedy.co.uk.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport
- 10 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map