Yoghurt to be joking!
COMEDY is coming to the stage at Bedford Corn Exchange. Someone Likes Yoghurt marks Richard Herring s long awaited return to stand-up after a 13 year break. Richard started his life of laughter at college in East London and in 2004 returned to his comedy
COMEDY is coming to the stage at Bedford Corn Exchange.
Someone Likes Yoghurt marks Richard Herring's long awaited return to stand-up after a 13 year break.
Richard started his life of laughter at college in East London and in 2004 returned to his comedy roots, performing in Edinburgh and Croatia.
Described as "older, wiser and yet stupider" his new show contains a disproportionate amount of yoghurt-talk.
You may also want to watch:
His show also explores paranoia, the way we love to judge but hate to be judged and proposes he'll apply to be Pope.
This comes from the brain that brought you BBC 2's Fist of Fun, This Morning with Richard Not Judy and Sky One's Time Gentlemen Please starring Al Murray - the pub landlord.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 6 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 7 CCTV appeal after window smashed at bowls club
- 8 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 9 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
For more information on Richard Herring go to www.richardherring.com
Tickets cost £12 and are available from the central box office in Bedford on 01234 269519.
This show contains strong language and material of an adult nature.