Yoghurt to be joking!
COMEDY is coming to the stage at Bedford Corn Exchange. Someone Likes Yoghurt marks Richard Herring s long awaited return to stand-up after a 13 year break. Richard started his life of laughter at college in East London and in 2004 returned to his comedy
COMEDY is coming to the stage at Bedford Corn Exchange.
Someone Likes Yoghurt marks Richard Herring's long awaited return to stand-up after a 13 year break.
Richard started his life of laughter at college in East London and in 2004 returned to his comedy roots, performing in Edinburgh and Croatia.
Described as "older, wiser and yet stupider" his new show contains a disproportionate amount of yoghurt-talk.
You may also want to watch:
His show also explores paranoia, the way we love to judge but hate to be judged and proposes he'll apply to be Pope.
This comes from the brain that brought you BBC 2's Fist of Fun, This Morning with Richard Not Judy and Sky One's Time Gentlemen Please starring Al Murray - the pub landlord.
- 1 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 2 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 3 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 4 Some bus services set to change to 'build on great network'
- 5 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 6 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 9 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 10 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
For more information on Richard Herring go to www.richardherring.com
Tickets cost £12 and are available from the central box office in Bedford on 01234 269519.
This show contains strong language and material of an adult nature.