Enjoy Wind in the Willows at Knebworth House garden theatre
- Credit: Immersion Theatre
Ratty, Mole, Badger, and Toad are coming to Knebworth for a garden theatre performance of timeless classic The Wind in the Willows.
Pack your picnics and join Ratty, Mole, Badger, and the fantastically irrepressible Toad, on Sunday, August 9 at Knebworth House.
Watch as the characters embark on the adventure of a lifetime, culminating in a colourful battle to save Toad Hall from the mischievous weasels.
The multi-award nominated Immersion Theatre proudly bring their trademark style and energy to the riverbank with heaps of socially distanced audience interaction, stunning costumes, toe-tapping music, and larger-than-life characters.
It’s the perfect summer treat for all the family as Kenneth Grahame’s children’s novel is brought to life.
You may also want to watch:
Socially distanced squares will be drawn out for each group to sit in and enjoy the garden theatre performance.
Audience members are asked to arrive from 5.30pm for a 6pm start.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
It costs £12 per adult ticket, and £10 per child ticket.
A family ticket for four is priced £40, with under-threes free of charge.
Tickets are available through the Knebworth House website at www.knebworthhouse.com