Enjoy Wind in the Willows at Knebworth House garden theatre
- Credit: Immersion Theatre
Ratty, Mole, Badger, and Toad are coming to Knebworth for a garden theatre performance of timeless classic The Wind in the Willows.
Pack your picnics and join Ratty, Mole, Badger, and the fantastically irrepressible Toad, on Sunday, August 9 at Knebworth House.
Watch as the characters embark on the adventure of a lifetime, culminating in a colourful battle to save Toad Hall from the mischievous weasels.
The multi-award nominated Immersion Theatre proudly bring their trademark style and energy to the riverbank with heaps of socially distanced audience interaction, stunning costumes, toe-tapping music, and larger-than-life characters.
It’s the perfect summer treat for all the family as Kenneth Grahame’s children’s novel is brought to life.
Socially distanced squares will be drawn out for each group to sit in and enjoy the garden theatre performance.
Audience members are asked to arrive from 5.30pm for a 6pm start.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 8 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport
- 9 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 10 Residents encouraged to have their say on Stevenage's new political map
It costs £12 per adult ticket, and £10 per child ticket.
A family ticket for four is priced £40, with under-threes free of charge.
Tickets are available through the Knebworth House website at www.knebworthhouse.com