Enjoy Wind in the Willows at Knebworth House garden theatre
- Credit: Immersion Theatre
Ratty, Mole, Badger, and Toad are coming to Knebworth for a garden theatre performance of timeless classic The Wind in the Willows.
Pack your picnics and join Ratty, Mole, Badger, and the fantastically irrepressible Toad, on Sunday, August 9 at Knebworth House.
Watch as the characters embark on the adventure of a lifetime, culminating in a colourful battle to save Toad Hall from the mischievous weasels.
The multi-award nominated Immersion Theatre proudly bring their trademark style and energy to the riverbank with heaps of socially distanced audience interaction, stunning costumes, toe-tapping music, and larger-than-life characters.
It’s the perfect summer treat for all the family as Kenneth Grahame’s children’s novel is brought to life.
You may also want to watch:
Socially distanced squares will be drawn out for each group to sit in and enjoy the garden theatre performance.
Audience members are asked to arrive from 5.30pm for a 6pm start.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 5 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 6 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 9 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
It costs £12 per adult ticket, and £10 per child ticket.
A family ticket for four is priced £40, with under-threes free of charge.
Tickets are available through the Knebworth House website at www.knebworthhouse.com