Enjoy Wind in the Willows at Knebworth House garden theatre
- Credit: Immersion Theatre
Ratty, Mole, Badger, and Toad are coming to Knebworth for a garden theatre performance of timeless classic The Wind in the Willows.
Pack your picnics and join Ratty, Mole, Badger, and the fantastically irrepressible Toad, on Sunday, August 9 at Knebworth House.
Watch as the characters embark on the adventure of a lifetime, culminating in a colourful battle to save Toad Hall from the mischievous weasels.
The multi-award nominated Immersion Theatre proudly bring their trademark style and energy to the riverbank with heaps of socially distanced audience interaction, stunning costumes, toe-tapping music, and larger-than-life characters.
It’s the perfect summer treat for all the family as Kenneth Grahame’s children’s novel is brought to life.
Socially distanced squares will be drawn out for each group to sit in and enjoy the garden theatre performance.
Audience members are asked to arrive from 5.30pm for a 6pm start.
- 1 Plans to demolish two houses and build 20 flats in their place
- 2 Former pub owner admits to food hygiene offences
- 3 Stevenage woman arrested following 'dangerous driving and assault'
- 4 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 5 Man in his 80s seriously injured after Honda crash in Stevenage
- 6 Parents' anger as possible school redundancies loom amid academy transition
- 7 Driver hospitalised with ‘serious injuries’ following crash in Hitchin
- 8 Vauxhall flips onto roof in crash with Mercedes in Letchworth
- 9 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 10 Severe disruption on Great Northern and Thameslink trains to London
It costs £12 per adult ticket, and £10 per child ticket.
A family ticket for four is priced £40, with under-threes free of charge.
Tickets are available through the Knebworth House website at www.knebworthhouse.com