What's on in Comet country
COMIC talent Jenny Talia from Australia is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, fast-talking, ball-busting Sheila with an attitude and is coming to The Gordon Craig Theatre on Sunday, April 15. With an amazing talent for writing songs that mirror the ridiculous re
COMIC talent Jenny Talia from Australia is a blonde-haired, blue-eyed, fast-talking, ball-busting Sheila with an attitude and is coming to The Gordon Craig Theatre on Sunday, April 15.
With an amazing talent for writing songs that mirror the ridiculous realities in life, Jenny delivers a fresh approach to comedy.
Everything is covered - from puberty and sexual exploration to the beginnings and endings of love and everything in between.
Tickets are £15 or £13 for concessions.
You may also want to watch:
* THE following day, on Monday, April 16, Hitchin singer Sarah Ellen Hughes will be performing at the theatre.
Sarah, 24, attended Highover School in Hitchin and Highfield School in Letchworth GC and is now a principal female vocalist with the National Youth Jazz Orchestra.
- 1 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 2 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 3 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 4 Police hunt 36-year-old wanted for harassment and restraining order breaches
- 5 Weather warning for rain on the horizon after scorching heatwave
- 6 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 7 Tributes to Poppy Appeal stalwart and 'true gentleman' Les Mortimer
- 8 Walk-in vaccine slots available this week
- 9 Tributes after Stevenage Forum co-founder dies
- 10 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
In this event, which starts at 7.45pm, Sarah's identical twin sister, Anna, will be making a guest appearance.
Tickets are £15 or £13.50 for concessions.
* MORE local talent will be putting on a performance of The Wizard of Oz at The Gordon Craig Theatre and tickets are on sale now.
The principal performers live in Hertfordshire and will be ably assisted on stage by 34 talented eight to 16-year-olds from Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, who auditioned with almost 100 other children.
The classic will be performed from Wednesday to Saturday, April 11-14.
Ticket prices start at £9.
For details of times and tickets for all the above shows, contact the box office on 08700 131 030 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk