West End smash hit play brings zombie plague to Stevenage theatre stage
- Credit: Archant
Zombies made famous by Britain’s Got Talent will descend on Stevenage next week to mark the 20th anniversary of a play.
The West End smash Circus of Horrors, who appeared on the ITV prime time show, will be at the Gordon Craig Theatre with their latest show on Wednesday.
Described as ‘if Quentin Tarantino had directed Cirque Du Soleil then you would be only half way there’, The Night of the Zombies is set in a decrepit and corpse ridden London in 2020.
The story twists and turns with grisly murders and sensational shocks – all interwoven with some of the greatest and most bizarre circus acts on earth, sword swallowers, knife throwers and much more.
Performed by an almighty cast with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek and the devil driver rock n’ roll of Dr Haze & The Interceptors from Hell.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £23.50, £21.50 and £19.50 and are available through the box office – to book call 01438 363200.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 3 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 7 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 8 April 12: Businesses' joy at emerging from our third and final lockdown
- 9 Standalone Farm welcomes families back with host of new activities
- 10 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?