West End smash hit play brings zombie plague to Stevenage theatre stage
- Credit: Archant
Zombies made famous by Britain’s Got Talent will descend on Stevenage next week to mark the 20th anniversary of a play.
The West End smash Circus of Horrors, who appeared on the ITV prime time show, will be at the Gordon Craig Theatre with their latest show on Wednesday.
Described as ‘if Quentin Tarantino had directed Cirque Du Soleil then you would be only half way there’, The Night of the Zombies is set in a decrepit and corpse ridden London in 2020.
The story twists and turns with grisly murders and sensational shocks – all interwoven with some of the greatest and most bizarre circus acts on earth, sword swallowers, knife throwers and much more.
Performed by an almighty cast with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek and the devil driver rock n’ roll of Dr Haze & The Interceptors from Hell.
Tickets are priced at £23.50, £21.50 and £19.50 and are available through the box office – to book call 01438 363200.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 4 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 5 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 6 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 7 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 8 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 A taste of what's to come: We look at Tranquil Turtle's menu ahead of opening