West End smash hit play brings zombie plague to Stevenage theatre stage
- Credit: Archant
Zombies made famous by Britain’s Got Talent will descend on Stevenage next week to mark the 20th anniversary of a play.
The West End smash Circus of Horrors, who appeared on the ITV prime time show, will be at the Gordon Craig Theatre with their latest show on Wednesday.
Described as ‘if Quentin Tarantino had directed Cirque Du Soleil then you would be only half way there’, The Night of the Zombies is set in a decrepit and corpse ridden London in 2020.
The story twists and turns with grisly murders and sensational shocks – all interwoven with some of the greatest and most bizarre circus acts on earth, sword swallowers, knife throwers and much more.
Performed by an almighty cast with a forked tongue firmly in each cheek and the devil driver rock n’ roll of Dr Haze & The Interceptors from Hell.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are priced at £23.50, £21.50 and £19.50 and are available through the box office – to book call 01438 363200.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 5 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 6 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 9 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 10 Submissions open for Hertfordshire charity photography exhibition