Vice at Club85
WHILE Knebworth House and Park get ready for 60,000 metal fans arriving for Sonisphere, someone with a very close link to the place will be playing at Club85.
Ed Lytton Cobbold – yes you’ve got it already – the son of Martha and Henry who own Knebworth House, will be with his band Glass City Vice at the Hitchin venue tonight (Thursday).
It’s the first gig on home turf for the guitarist and co-songwriter who grew up in the fabulous home and grounds.
The four-piece met at the Brighton Institute of Modern Music and cite The Xcerts and Manchester Orchestra among their influences.
Also on the bill are Roadrunner and The Vinyl Junkies.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �4 on the door from 8pm.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 7 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston