Vice at Club85
WHILE Knebworth House and Park get ready for 60,000 metal fans arriving for Sonisphere, someone with a very close link to the place will be playing at Club85.
Ed Lytton Cobbold – yes you’ve got it already – the son of Martha and Henry who own Knebworth House, will be with his band Glass City Vice at the Hitchin venue tonight (Thursday).
It’s the first gig on home turf for the guitarist and co-songwriter who grew up in the fabulous home and grounds.
The four-piece met at the Brighton Institute of Modern Music and cite The Xcerts and Manchester Orchestra among their influences.
Also on the bill are Roadrunner and The Vinyl Junkies.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �4 on the door from 8pm.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 6 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 CCTV appeal after window smashed at bowls club
- 9 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 10 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers