Urban spaceman Jerry adds an extra outer space element to Stevenage Symphony Orchestra show this weekend
- Credit: Archant
A scientist known as the urban spaceman will be the special guest at this weekend’s Stevenage Symphony Orchestra family concert.
Jerry Stone is an expert on astronomy and the solar system who is often seen on TV.
He is also the author of the book One Small Step, commemorating the first men to reach the moon.
He will be showing items from his extensive collection of space material and taking part in activities with children at Sunday’s Nobel School event which will feature music from Star Wars, ET, Star Trek and many others.
Children are invited to dress up for the space-related theme or as their favourite space or science fiction character to get in free for the 3pm performance.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets will be available on the door – £6 for adults and £3 for children.
You can find out more about the orchestra’s programme online at www.stevenagesymphony.org.
- 1 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 2 Have you seen missing Hitchin woman?
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 5 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
- 6 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 7 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
- 8 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 9 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 10 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs