Up-and-coming acts added to Latitude Festival line-up
- Credit: Archant
Up and coming acts MNEK, Young Fathers and Childhood have been added to this year’s line-up for Latitude Festival.
They will join previously announced headliners The Black Keys, Damon Albarn and Two Door Cinema Club.
Chrissie Hynde, best known as being Hereford-based The Pretenders’ singer, will also play the show on 17-20 July.
Last year’s Latitude was awarded the best line-up prize at the UK Festival Awards.
Childhood plan to release their debut LP Lacuna in August.
You may also want to watch:
There will be comedy performances from Al Murray, Simon Amstell and Dara O’Briain.
Tickets for this year’s Latitude Festival are on sale now.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 4 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 7 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 8 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth
- 9 Arlesey school recognised with prestigious inclusion award
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys