Up-and-coming acts added to Latitude Festival line-up
- Credit: Archant
Up and coming acts MNEK, Young Fathers and Childhood have been added to this year’s line-up for Latitude Festival.
They will join previously announced headliners The Black Keys, Damon Albarn and Two Door Cinema Club.
Chrissie Hynde, best known as being Hereford-based The Pretenders’ singer, will also play the show on 17-20 July.
Last year’s Latitude was awarded the best line-up prize at the UK Festival Awards.
Childhood plan to release their debut LP Lacuna in August.
You may also want to watch:
There will be comedy performances from Al Murray, Simon Amstell and Dara O’Briain.
Tickets for this year’s Latitude Festival are on sale now.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV