Up-and-coming acts added to Latitude Festival line-up
- Credit: Archant
Up and coming acts MNEK, Young Fathers and Childhood have been added to this year’s line-up for Latitude Festival.
They will join previously announced headliners The Black Keys, Damon Albarn and Two Door Cinema Club.
Chrissie Hynde, best known as being Hereford-based The Pretenders’ singer, will also play the show on 17-20 July.
Last year’s Latitude was awarded the best line-up prize at the UK Festival Awards.
Childhood plan to release their debut LP Lacuna in August.
There will be comedy performances from Al Murray, Simon Amstell and Dara O’Briain.
Tickets for this year’s Latitude Festival are on sale now.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 6 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 10 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase