‘Ultimate baby and toddler festival’ coming to Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A day of family fun billed as the ultimate baby and toddler festival is coming to Hitchin – and discounted early-bird tickets went on sale yesterday.
TOT Fest 2018, run by pre-school events company Pink Bear Events, is to take place in the grounds of the historic Hitchin Priory on Sunday, May 27.
Pink Bear co-founder Kerrie Goude said: “We’ve been working on TOT Fest for almost a year now and we are so incredibly excited to finally share it with the world.
“And where better for it to be making its debut than in our beautiful home town of Hitchin?”
Lined up is a jam-packed schedule of activities aimed at pre-schoolers aged from four months to five years – with a programme ranging from live shows on the main stage to football matches in a ‘toddler sports village’.
There will also be a creation tent, a mega baby rave, a soft-play pavilion, live interactive weaning workshops, a toddler balance bike track, science workshops, baby yoga and massage, and more.
In total there are more than 50 shows, classes and activities lined up to keep everyone entertained.
- 1 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 2 New opening date for Stevenage Geek Retreat
- 3 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 4 Rejoice! American landlady saves Charlton's historic Windmill pub
- 5 Man threatened woman with samurai sword before sex attack in Letchworth
- 6 The Queen's Platinum Jubilee: How are our areas celebrating?
- 7 Letchworth Outdoor Pool suffers two break-ins ahead of opening
- 8 A505 driver left with serious injuries after car leaves road near Hitchin
- 9 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 10 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
Kerrie, who set up Pink Bear alongside fellow mum Maddy Griffiths, said: “It’s a family festival with babies and pre-schoolers as its focus.
“We wanted to create an event which brings together the crème de la crème in local specialists, and so have been working incredibly hard to build partnerships with the very best baby and preschool services in the area.”
Early-bird tickets have gone on sale this morning at £10 each.
To book or find out more, have a look at pinkbearevents.com.