‘Ultimate baby and toddler festival’ coming to Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A day of family fun billed as the ultimate baby and toddler festival is coming to Hitchin – and discounted early-bird tickets went on sale yesterday.
TOT Fest 2018, run by pre-school events company Pink Bear Events, is to take place in the grounds of the historic Hitchin Priory on Sunday, May 27.
Pink Bear co-founder Kerrie Goude said: “We’ve been working on TOT Fest for almost a year now and we are so incredibly excited to finally share it with the world.
“And where better for it to be making its debut than in our beautiful home town of Hitchin?”
Lined up is a jam-packed schedule of activities aimed at pre-schoolers aged from four months to five years – with a programme ranging from live shows on the main stage to football matches in a ‘toddler sports village’.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a creation tent, a mega baby rave, a soft-play pavilion, live interactive weaning workshops, a toddler balance bike track, science workshops, baby yoga and massage, and more.
In total there are more than 50 shows, classes and activities lined up to keep everyone entertained.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
Kerrie, who set up Pink Bear alongside fellow mum Maddy Griffiths, said: “It’s a family festival with babies and pre-schoolers as its focus.
“We wanted to create an event which brings together the crème de la crème in local specialists, and so have been working incredibly hard to build partnerships with the very best baby and preschool services in the area.”
Early-bird tickets have gone on sale this morning at £10 each.
To book or find out more, have a look at pinkbearevents.com.