Tubries play Club 85 this Friday
- Credit: Archant
Alternative rock band The Tubries are playing Hitchin’s Club 85 on Friday (Febraury 28).
Since forming in 2008 they say they have gradually developed their sound from each member’s vastly different musical preferences.
Guitarist Lloyd James said: “We’ve been working really hard and our fan base does seem to be growing, slowly but surely.
“I think our music shows a really varied musical style with a great deal of consideration given to each individual instrument’s role. It’s important to us that the band is working as a team rather than just four people who are trying to show themselves off individually.”
The group will receive support from Essex-based punk quintet Trash Monroe and up-and-coming Stevenage-based indie group Young Minorities.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 6.45pm with a £5 entry fee. Visit www.club-85.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death
- 2 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 3 Stevenage road closed after crash
- 4 We must 'learn to live with COVID' as county takes first steps towards end of lockdown
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Free trees to be offered to North Herts residents for 'urban forest' plans
- 7 Petition call over council's 'costly bulky waste collection service that encourages fly-tipping'
- 8 Police station evacuated after explosive device handed in
- 9 Have your say on what's next for North Herts Sanctuary building
- 10 Council leader reacts to recent stabbings in Stevenage