Travel back to the 70s in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
IT PRODUCED some of the biggest names in music, and now it’s time to relive the 70s again.
The aptly named I Love The 70s will be at the Gordon Craig this week, showcasing a diverse mix of music from the decade.
From rock and disco, to pop, glam and punk, writers have made sure all genres are covered.
Speaking to the Comet ahead of the show, cast member Jane Ellis-Forshaw said: “It’s quite a generic show and covers all different aspects of the 70s.
“It’s a lively show, very energetic, with sparkly costumes, special effects and obviously the music.
You may also want to watch:
“Hopefully, there’s something in there for everyone.”
Music from some of the world’s greatest musical artists are featured, including Blondie, Abba, Bay City Rollers, Sweet, T Rex, David Bowie, and Donna Summer.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth
Tickets for the event, which will be held on Thursday from 7.45pm, can be bought from www.gordon-craig.co.uk
They cost £17.50.