Travel back to the 70s in Stevenage
- Credit: Archant
IT PRODUCED some of the biggest names in music, and now it’s time to relive the 70s again.
The aptly named I Love The 70s will be at the Gordon Craig this week, showcasing a diverse mix of music from the decade.
From rock and disco, to pop, glam and punk, writers have made sure all genres are covered.
Speaking to the Comet ahead of the show, cast member Jane Ellis-Forshaw said: “It’s quite a generic show and covers all different aspects of the 70s.
“It’s a lively show, very energetic, with sparkly costumes, special effects and obviously the music.
You may also want to watch:
“Hopefully, there’s something in there for everyone.”
Music from some of the world’s greatest musical artists are featured, including Blondie, Abba, Bay City Rollers, Sweet, T Rex, David Bowie, and Donna Summer.
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 5 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity
- 8 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 9 More than £250,000 funding agreed for new Stevenage school
Tickets for the event, which will be held on Thursday from 7.45pm, can be bought from www.gordon-craig.co.uk
They cost £17.50.