Top acoustic act for newest Hitchin club night
A RISING star of the local music scene will appear at one of Hitchin’s newest and most exciting club nights on Sunday.
Raj Swamy has supported many of Comet country’s brightest stars and has performed shows across North Hert’s.
Musically Raj mixes clean jazzy acoustic guitars with soft melodic vocals, think Newton Faulkner meets Nick Drake and you’re not far off.
His show at the Ivory’s White lounge, will be his first local headline slot and he will no doubt wow the audience with his fantastic soulful acoustic tunes.
The White Lounge, which takes place every Sunday night, has live music starting at around 8.30pm with djs spinning tunes to make you shake a leg right through to midnight.
Despite it being held on the day of rest (or maybe because of it!) there are great drink offers and The White Lounge is fast becoming the hot ticket to see out your weekend.
Entrance is also free, just don’t blame The Comet when your struggling to rise from your pit on Monday morning.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 3 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 4 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 5 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 6 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 7 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 8 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?