Top acoustic act for newest Hitchin club night
A RISING star of the local music scene will appear at one of Hitchin’s newest and most exciting club nights on Sunday.
Raj Swamy has supported many of Comet country’s brightest stars and has performed shows across North Hert’s.
Musically Raj mixes clean jazzy acoustic guitars with soft melodic vocals, think Newton Faulkner meets Nick Drake and you’re not far off.
His show at the Ivory’s White lounge, will be his first local headline slot and he will no doubt wow the audience with his fantastic soulful acoustic tunes.
The White Lounge, which takes place every Sunday night, has live music starting at around 8.30pm with djs spinning tunes to make you shake a leg right through to midnight.
You may also want to watch:
Despite it being held on the day of rest (or maybe because of it!) there are great drink offers and The White Lounge is fast becoming the hot ticket to see out your weekend.
Entrance is also free, just don’t blame The Comet when your struggling to rise from your pit on Monday morning.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 5 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 6 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 7 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof
- 8 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 9 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 10 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses