Top acoustic act for newest Hitchin club night
A RISING star of the local music scene will appear at one of Hitchin’s newest and most exciting club nights on Sunday.
Raj Swamy has supported many of Comet country’s brightest stars and has performed shows across North Hert’s.
Musically Raj mixes clean jazzy acoustic guitars with soft melodic vocals, think Newton Faulkner meets Nick Drake and you’re not far off.
His show at the Ivory’s White lounge, will be his first local headline slot and he will no doubt wow the audience with his fantastic soulful acoustic tunes.
The White Lounge, which takes place every Sunday night, has live music starting at around 8.30pm with djs spinning tunes to make you shake a leg right through to midnight.
You may also want to watch:
Despite it being held on the day of rest (or maybe because of it!) there are great drink offers and The White Lounge is fast becoming the hot ticket to see out your weekend.
Entrance is also free, just don’t blame The Comet when your struggling to rise from your pit on Monday morning.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death