Toad breezes in
THE Young Arcadians will be performing Wind in the Willows at Letchworth GC s Plinston Hall. This is a wonderful story of the eccentric and wealthy Mr Toad whose outrageous enthusiasm for life – and especially for motorcars – brings trouble for everyone,
THE Young Arcadians will be performing Wind in the Willows at Letchworth GC's Plinston Hall.
This is a wonderful story of the eccentric and wealthy Mr Toad whose outrageous enthusiasm for life - and especially for motorcars - brings trouble for everyone, especially his friends Ratty, Badger and Mole.
The 11 to 18 years olds will present the riverbank characters in a stage adaptation of the popular children's classic by Kenneth Grahame.
Chris Skinner, now in his ninth Young Arcadians show, is playing the part of Mr Toad.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "Toad is an arrogant but lovable rogue and I am very excited to be playing this role."
The show takes place at 7.30pm each night from Tuesday to Saturday, February 13 to February 17.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 6 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 7 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 10 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
There is also a matinee performance at 2.30pm on February 17.
To book tickets, call 01462 453801.