Toad breezes in
THE Young Arcadians will be performing Wind in the Willows at Letchworth GC s Plinston Hall. This is a wonderful story of the eccentric and wealthy Mr Toad whose outrageous enthusiasm for life – and especially for motorcars – brings trouble for everyone,
THE Young Arcadians will be performing Wind in the Willows at Letchworth GC's Plinston Hall.
This is a wonderful story of the eccentric and wealthy Mr Toad whose outrageous enthusiasm for life - and especially for motorcars - brings trouble for everyone, especially his friends Ratty, Badger and Mole.
The 11 to 18 years olds will present the riverbank characters in a stage adaptation of the popular children's classic by Kenneth Grahame.
Chris Skinner, now in his ninth Young Arcadians show, is playing the part of Mr Toad.
You may also want to watch:
He said: "Toad is an arrogant but lovable rogue and I am very excited to be playing this role."
The show takes place at 7.30pm each night from Tuesday to Saturday, February 13 to February 17.
- 1 Missing Stevenage teen found
- 2 CCTV appeal after fraud incident in Stevenage
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 5 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 6 Increase in town centre parking charges 'is no help to beleaguered shops clinging on'
- 7 Unannounced safety inspection of care home following COVID-19 outbreak
- 8 'People power triumphs' as council agrees to change bulky waste collection fees
- 9 Man arrested in connection with petrol station robbery
- 10 When will outdoor pools be reopening in Letchworth and Hitchin?
There is also a matinee performance at 2.30pm on February 17.
To book tickets, call 01462 453801.