Time to focus on the big day - could you win a dream picture package at this weekend’s big wedding show at Knebworth?
- Credit: Archant
A couple who won a dream wedding photography package after attending a Knebworth House wedding show have shared their experience to encourage others who might have their eyes on the same tempting prize.
Josh Greenbank and Lucy Boniface scooped the jackpot from Hitchin photography experts Belle Momenti when Bride: The Wedding Show was staged at the stately home venue last year.
Like any other engaged couple, they were searching for the ideal wedding photographer and by chance decided to enter the firm’s grand prize draw
When their names were drawn as the winners from hundreds of entries, they were assured of enduring images of their relaxed wedding, which combined an executive helicopter journey from the church ceremony with fun wedding tipis decorated with sheepskin rugs and sequin table runners on wooden tables and the presence of their beloved dog Hugo.
Lucy said: “Josh and I couldn’t believe our luck, and when it was announced on Valentine’s Day it was the loveliest feeling.”
She was full of praise for the service and skills provided by the photography team, who were also called on to capture an evening drag act during a wedding day that featured all manner of out of the ordinary touches. She said: “After the wedding, we went to their studio to see our official photos. They’d created a beautiful slideshow, set to music from our day and the photographs had captured every moment that I could remember and many that we didn’t – relaxed photos, stylised photos, funny photos, emotional photos, everything about them was perfect.”
Belle Momenti Photography (www.bellemomenti.com, 01462 416369) is repeating the grand prize draw at this weekend’s big show.
- 1 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 2 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
- 3 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 4 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 5 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 6 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 7 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 8 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 9 Faulty lift leaves disabled Stevenage residents forced to climb 12-storey block of flats for six weeks
- 10 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
The Knebworth Barns event will feature stalls and showcases on Saturday and Sunday, running from 10am to 4pm on both days.
There will be choreographed fashion displays at 11.30am, 1.15pm and 3pm on each day, as well as live music, a wedding dress boutique and a champagne bar.
The first 100 brides through the doors each day get a free goody bag, too.
Tickets are £4 each or £12 for a group of four if you book in advance – visit www.theweddingshow.co.uk/buy-tickets for details. You’ll be welcome to turn up on the day, too – admission is £5.
Organisers promise more than than 80 of the region’s leading wedding suppliers will be on hand, with free copies of Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Bedfordshire Bride magazine to take away.
Find out more about what’s on offer online at www.theweddingshow.co.uk.