There’s No Surrender at Hitchin’s Mostly Comedy night
SURRENDER yourself to a night of Mostly Comedy when the club night returns with a twist next week.
May’s Hitchin show will feature an hour-long preview of No Surrender – the 2011 Edinburgh Fringe show from BBC Radio 4 favourite and self-proclaimed German Comedy Ambassador, Henning Wehn.
The critically-acclaimed comic, who regularly supports Stewart Lee on his UK tours, will be making his second appearance at Doggett & Ephgrave’s club at The Croft in Hitchin on Thursday, May 26.
Stand-ups Mark Cooper-Jones and semi-finalist of English Comedian of the Year 2010 Richard Fox complete the line-up.
Doors at the Bancroft venue open at 8.15pm, with the first act taking the stage at 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �5 and are available both on the door or in advance via www.mostlycomedy.co.uk
- 1 Body found in search for missing woman
- 2 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 3 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Person hit by train between London Kings Cross and Stevenage
- 6 Person dies after being hit by train near Welwyn Garden City railway station
- 7 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 8 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 9 Town's multi-million pound investment is 'once in a generation' opportunity