There’s No Surrender at Hitchin’s Mostly Comedy night
SURRENDER yourself to a night of Mostly Comedy when the club night returns with a twist next week.
May’s Hitchin show will feature an hour-long preview of No Surrender – the 2011 Edinburgh Fringe show from BBC Radio 4 favourite and self-proclaimed German Comedy Ambassador, Henning Wehn.
The critically-acclaimed comic, who regularly supports Stewart Lee on his UK tours, will be making his second appearance at Doggett & Ephgrave’s club at The Croft in Hitchin on Thursday, May 26.
Stand-ups Mark Cooper-Jones and semi-finalist of English Comedian of the Year 2010 Richard Fox complete the line-up.
Doors at the Bancroft venue open at 8.15pm, with the first act taking the stage at 9pm.
Tickets are �5 and are available both on the door or in advance via www.mostlycomedy.co.uk
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 5 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 9 Symonds Green development raises the number of social homes in Stevenage
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash