There’s No Surrender at Hitchin’s Mostly Comedy night
SURRENDER yourself to a night of Mostly Comedy when the club night returns with a twist next week.
May’s Hitchin show will feature an hour-long preview of No Surrender – the 2011 Edinburgh Fringe show from BBC Radio 4 favourite and self-proclaimed German Comedy Ambassador, Henning Wehn.
The critically-acclaimed comic, who regularly supports Stewart Lee on his UK tours, will be making his second appearance at Doggett & Ephgrave’s club at The Croft in Hitchin on Thursday, May 26.
Stand-ups Mark Cooper-Jones and semi-finalist of English Comedian of the Year 2010 Richard Fox complete the line-up.
Doors at the Bancroft venue open at 8.15pm, with the first act taking the stage at 9pm.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets are �5 and are available both on the door or in advance via www.mostlycomedy.co.uk
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth