Theatre: Soapstars on Stevenage stage for comedy thriller
STARS from Britain’s best-loved soaps head the cast as the second installment of a two-week play season visits Stevenage.
Coronation Street’s Tracy Shaw and Gemma Bissix of EastEnders and Hollyoaks fame feature in Busbybody as part of the Gordon Craig Theatre’s February Play Season.
The comedy thriller follows the life of a meddlesome cleaning woman who keeps telling the police how to mind their business, but then steps forward with the right evidence in every pinch.
Living in the basement of the office building she cleans, one night she stumbles upon a body.
By the time the police arrive, there is no body and no evidence.
You may also want to watch:
With questions and mystery galore and plenty of laughs and tingles too, the Ian Dickens Productions’ offering will keep you hooked from beginning until end.
Busybody runs nightly at 7.45pm from Tuesday, February 8, until Saturday, February 12, with two 2.30pm matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 5 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 6 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 9 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
Tickets start at �16.50 with concessions available, call 01438 363 200 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk for more information or to book.