Theatre: Soapstars on Stevenage stage for comedy thriller
STARS from Britain’s best-loved soaps head the cast as the second installment of a two-week play season visits Stevenage.
Coronation Street’s Tracy Shaw and Gemma Bissix of EastEnders and Hollyoaks fame feature in Busbybody as part of the Gordon Craig Theatre’s February Play Season.
The comedy thriller follows the life of a meddlesome cleaning woman who keeps telling the police how to mind their business, but then steps forward with the right evidence in every pinch.
Living in the basement of the office building she cleans, one night she stumbles upon a body.
By the time the police arrive, there is no body and no evidence.
With questions and mystery galore and plenty of laughs and tingles too, the Ian Dickens Productions’ offering will keep you hooked from beginning until end.
Busybody runs nightly at 7.45pm from Tuesday, February 8, until Saturday, February 12, with two 2.30pm matinee performances on Thursday and Saturday.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 6 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 10 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
Tickets start at �16.50 with concessions available, call 01438 363 200 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk for more information or to book.