# THE Bancroft Players are conducting further auditions for the Noel Coward play Private Lives. The play is set in the 1930s and centres on the relationship between a divorced couple who fall back into each other s arms when they meet on honeymoon with ne
# THE Bancroft Players are conducting further auditions for the Noel Coward play Private Lives.
The play is set in the 1930s and centres on the relationship between a divorced couple who fall back into each other's arms when they meet on honeymoon with new partners.
The auditions take place at 8pm on November 20 at The Queen Mother Theatre, Hitchin, where the play will be performed from February 19 to February 24 next year.
# THE Fairfield Players are performing Pinocchio at the Stotfold Memorial Hall, Hallworth Drive, Stotfold, on November 23 to November 25 at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be a matinee performance at 2.30pm on November 25.
Tickets are £4 for the evening performance on November 23 and the matinee performance on November 25 and £5.50 for all other performances.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 4 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 5 Chicken for England! Fast food branch shares inside scoop on feeding our Euros squad
- 6 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 9 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 10 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
To book tickets, call the box office on 01462 626 169 or visit Cards 'n' Crafts, High Street, Stotfold.
# THE Lytton Players will be performing Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing - a comedy of love, lies and betrayal - set in the 1960s.
The performance takes place at The Lytton Theatre, Vardon Road on November 22 to November 25 at 7.45pm.
For more information and to book tickets, contact the box office on 0870 777 7619.