Theatre group in on the act
A THEATRE group will perform a series of three one-act plays on each of three consecutive nights from tomorrow (Thursday).
Henlow Amateur Theatrical Society will take to the stage at Henlow Camp Theatre.
The first of the trio of plays is Daddy’s Gone A-Hunting, which takes a more serious look at the effects of extreme emotions, focusing on a typical young family struggling with the demands of parenthood.
That is followed by Cagebirds, featuring eight woman who are totally absorbed in their own particular characteristics. The ‘wild one’ tries to persuade them to break out of their self imposed dependence and imprisonment into the world outside – with terrifying results.
The final play is The Loophole, which centres on justice minister Mr Overall who is intent on finding a legal loophole to spare a prisoner from death.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm for an 8pm start each night, with tickets priced from �6-�8.
To book call 01462 700785 or 07876 353677.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 4 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 5 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 6 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth
- 7 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 8 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 9 Praise for hat-trick hero Codi Lee-Spavins from delighted Stotfold boss
- 10 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'