Theatre group in on the act
A THEATRE group will perform a series of three one-act plays on each of three consecutive nights from tomorrow (Thursday).
Henlow Amateur Theatrical Society will take to the stage at Henlow Camp Theatre.
The first of the trio of plays is Daddy’s Gone A-Hunting, which takes a more serious look at the effects of extreme emotions, focusing on a typical young family struggling with the demands of parenthood.
That is followed by Cagebirds, featuring eight woman who are totally absorbed in their own particular characteristics. The ‘wild one’ tries to persuade them to break out of their self imposed dependence and imprisonment into the world outside – with terrifying results.
The final play is The Loophole, which centres on justice minister Mr Overall who is intent on finding a legal loophole to spare a prisoner from death.
You may also want to watch:
Doors open at 7.30pm for an 8pm start each night, with tickets priced from �6-�8.
To book call 01462 700785 or 07876 353677.
- 1 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 2 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 3 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 4 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 5 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 6 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 7 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 8 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
- 9 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 10 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage