Theatre: Cinderella goes to the Hall in Letchworth
A CLASSIC fairytale with all the right ingredients for fabulous family entertainment comes to Letchworth GC over the Christmas period.
St Paul’s Amateur Dramatic Society (SPADS) return with their annual pantomime offering, as a pumpkin coach, a fairy godmother and wicked stepsisters all combine for the tale of Cinderella.
With all the trademark jokes and colour synonymous with a Christmas panto, SPADS’ production will see nine performances in the space of six days at child-friendly times.
Held at Broadway-based Plinston Hall, Cinderella is running from Monday, December 27, to Saturday, January 1, with performance times varying between 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 5.30pm and 7pm.
Tickets are priced from �7.50 to �9.50.
You may also want to watch:
For full details of show times or to purchase a ticket visit www.plinston.com or call 01462 672003.
- 1 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 2 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 3 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 6 From Silkin's vision to regeneration: How our town has evolved through the years
- 7 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 8 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 9 Stevenage celebrates its 75th birthday: Editor's letter
- 10 Fit for a Queen! A look back at Stevenage's royal visits