Theatre: Cinderella goes to the Hall in Letchworth
A CLASSIC fairytale with all the right ingredients for fabulous family entertainment comes to Letchworth GC over the Christmas period.
St Paul’s Amateur Dramatic Society (SPADS) return with their annual pantomime offering, as a pumpkin coach, a fairy godmother and wicked stepsisters all combine for the tale of Cinderella.
With all the trademark jokes and colour synonymous with a Christmas panto, SPADS’ production will see nine performances in the space of six days at child-friendly times.
Held at Broadway-based Plinston Hall, Cinderella is running from Monday, December 27, to Saturday, January 1, with performance times varying between 1.30pm, 2.30pm, 5.30pm and 7pm.
Tickets are priced from �7.50 to �9.50.
You may also want to watch:
For full details of show times or to purchase a ticket visit www.plinston.com or call 01462 672003.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 8 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 9 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 10 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?