The Voice star Nadeem Leigh returns to Stevenage and Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A SINGER who has appeared on BBC1’s The Voice will appear in Hitchin tonight (Thursday) after a performance in Stevenage at the weekend.
Nadeem Leigh was back in his hometown of Stevenage to play at The Coach and Horses on Sunday.
The 34-year-old Stevenage singer-songwriter took part in the intimate set alongside other local acts.
He will also be appearing at The King’s Arms in Hitchin tonight (Thursday) alongside host Kev Maher, Michael King, Jason King and Pete Woodroffe.
Entrance to the event, which is free, starts at 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Nadeem, who has made it through to the next round of The Voice as part of Team Danny, will appear in the battle rounds next month.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 4 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?