The Voice star Nadeem Leigh returns to Stevenage and Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A SINGER who has appeared on BBC1’s The Voice will appear in Hitchin tonight (Thursday) after a performance in Stevenage at the weekend.
Nadeem Leigh was back in his hometown of Stevenage to play at The Coach and Horses on Sunday.
The 34-year-old Stevenage singer-songwriter took part in the intimate set alongside other local acts.
He will also be appearing at The King’s Arms in Hitchin tonight (Thursday) alongside host Kev Maher, Michael King, Jason King and Pete Woodroffe.
Entrance to the event, which is free, starts at 8.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
Nadeem, who has made it through to the next round of The Voice as part of Team Danny, will appear in the battle rounds next month.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV