The Voice star Nadeem Leigh returns to Stevenage and Hitchin
- Credit: Archant
A SINGER who has appeared on BBC1’s The Voice will appear in Hitchin tonight (Thursday) after a performance in Stevenage at the weekend.
Nadeem Leigh was back in his hometown of Stevenage to play at The Coach and Horses on Sunday.
The 34-year-old Stevenage singer-songwriter took part in the intimate set alongside other local acts.
He will also be appearing at The King’s Arms in Hitchin tonight (Thursday) alongside host Kev Maher, Michael King, Jason King and Pete Woodroffe.
Entrance to the event, which is free, starts at 8.30pm.
Nadeem, who has made it through to the next round of The Voice as part of Team Danny, will appear in the battle rounds next month.
- 1 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 2 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 3 Dangerous paedophile jailed for sexual abuse of vulnerable girl
- 4 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 5 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 6 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
- 7 Serious collision on A602 injures four
- 8 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 9 Christmas Fayre and switch-on attracts hundreds
- 10 Does your MP support drug testing in Parliament?