The Villains take on Bob in Baldock
Bob Dylan probably can’t remember how to play the thousands of songs he crafted, banged out and hit sublime heights with in his career, but a devoted band promise that if you want to hear a track, they will do their best to perform it for you.
The Bob Villains, who play their first ever gig in Baldock next Friday night, reckon they have a repertoire vast enough to do the job.
“From acoustic days through to that Judas moment, Rolling Thunder and beyond, the Bob Villains Let The Good Times Roll on Desolation Row and promise Fun Fun Fun on Highway 61,” singer Gary Sear said.
“When Dylan called himself a song and dance man, he wasn’t joking.”
You’ll find some of their whopping track list at lemonrock.com/bobvillains – but if you can’t find what you want to hear, drop them an email and they promise to do their best to meet your request.
You may also want to watch:
I want Talking Bear Mountain Picnic Massacre Blues please.
The four-piece play The Rose and Crown on March 30 and its free.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death