Lights Up for The Stevenage Lytton Players’ 70th year
- Credit: Supplied by Jaysica Marvell c/o The Stevenage Lytton Players
The Stevenage Lytton Players are celebrating their 70th year of drama with a show that has everything.
Opening on Wednesday, Lights Up is back after its first two impressive instalments, with a superb mix of music, comedy, dance and variety.
Items include a hospital sketch full of double entendre, the return of the much-loved Shambles, and a choral mashup of modern songs that you couldn’t imagine would be so good together.
Performances run from Wednesday, January 24 until Saturday, January 27 at 7.45pm at the Stevenage Lytton Theatre in Vardon Road.
There’s also a matinee performance at 2.30pm on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
A delicious light supper is provided on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening, with tickets priced £10, £11 and £12 respectively.
Wednesday evening and the Saturday matinee are priced at £8.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 6 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
Friday night has already sold out, and Saturday night has very few tickets left, but do check regularly for returned or cancelled tickets.
• To reserve your tickets, call the box office on 01438 357407 or visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/lyttonplayers