Lights Up for The Stevenage Lytton Players’ 70th year
- Credit: Supplied by Jaysica Marvell c/o The Stevenage Lytton Players
The Stevenage Lytton Players are celebrating their 70th year of drama with a show that has everything.
Opening on Wednesday, Lights Up is back after its first two impressive instalments, with a superb mix of music, comedy, dance and variety.
Items include a hospital sketch full of double entendre, the return of the much-loved Shambles, and a choral mashup of modern songs that you couldn’t imagine would be so good together.
Performances run from Wednesday, January 24 until Saturday, January 27 at 7.45pm at the Stevenage Lytton Theatre in Vardon Road.
There’s also a matinee performance at 2.30pm on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
A delicious light supper is provided on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening, with tickets priced £10, £11 and £12 respectively.
Wednesday evening and the Saturday matinee are priced at £8.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 5 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 6 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 9 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
Friday night has already sold out, and Saturday night has very few tickets left, but do check regularly for returned or cancelled tickets.
• To reserve your tickets, call the box office on 01438 357407 or visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/lyttonplayers