Lights Up for The Stevenage Lytton Players’ 70th year
- Credit: Supplied by Jaysica Marvell c/o The Stevenage Lytton Players
The Stevenage Lytton Players are celebrating their 70th year of drama with a show that has everything.
Opening on Wednesday, Lights Up is back after its first two impressive instalments, with a superb mix of music, comedy, dance and variety.
Items include a hospital sketch full of double entendre, the return of the much-loved Shambles, and a choral mashup of modern songs that you couldn’t imagine would be so good together.
Performances run from Wednesday, January 24 until Saturday, January 27 at 7.45pm at the Stevenage Lytton Theatre in Vardon Road.
There’s also a matinee performance at 2.30pm on Saturday.
A delicious light supper is provided on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening, with tickets priced £10, £11 and £12 respectively.
Wednesday evening and the Saturday matinee are priced at £8.
- 1 Range Rover stopped towing ‘insecure trailer’ on A1(M) in Stevenage
- 2 'Jobs will be lost' if Stevenage TK Maxx fails to relocate
- 3 Police called to concern for welfare after 'youths' seen on Stevenage roof
- 4 Crackdown on anti-social behaviour in Letchworth and Baldock
- 5 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 6 Hitchin to host Platinum Jubilee Carnival to honour Queen
- 7 Hertfordshire's Wilkestock festival to return after licensing row resolved
- 8 Plans to demolish riding stables to make way for housing
- 9 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 10 Man wanted in connection with police officer assault could be in Hitchin
Friday night has already sold out, and Saturday night has very few tickets left, but do check regularly for returned or cancelled tickets.
• To reserve your tickets, call the box office on 01438 357407 or visit www.ticketsource.co.uk/lyttonplayers