The Hold Steady frontman Craig Finn to play intimate house show in Letchworth next week as part of UK ‘living room tour’
- Credit: Archant
American singer-songwriter Craig Finn will be playing an intimate house show in Letchworth next week.
Craig, who fronts indie rockers The Hold Steady, has been described by Pitchfork magazine as ‘a born storyteller who’s chosen rock as his medium’.
And he’ll be coming to the Garden City Brewery in The Wynd as part of his ‘living room tour’ of the UK, which also takes in London, Glasgow, Edinburgh and more.
Promoter Paul Wade said: “This is a unique opportunity to see Craig in such a small venue. I’m biased because I adore his music, but I think it’s going to be a brilliant night. His new album is his best yet as a solo artist, and he’s an all-round great dude.”
Brooklyn-based Craig’s tour is supporting his third solo album, We All Want the Same Things, which came out on March 25.
His Letchworth show is on Tuesday night from 8pm.
Tickets are available from undertowtickets.com – limit of four per person.
- 1 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 6 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 7 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Council backs master plan for further expansion of Luton Airport
- 10 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas