The Hold Steady frontman Craig Finn to play intimate house show in Letchworth next week as part of UK ‘living room tour’
- Credit: Archant
American singer-songwriter Craig Finn will be playing an intimate house show in Letchworth next week.
Craig, who fronts indie rockers The Hold Steady, has been described by Pitchfork magazine as ‘a born storyteller who’s chosen rock as his medium’.
And he’ll be coming to the Garden City Brewery in The Wynd as part of his ‘living room tour’ of the UK, which also takes in London, Glasgow, Edinburgh and more.
Promoter Paul Wade said: “This is a unique opportunity to see Craig in such a small venue. I’m biased because I adore his music, but I think it’s going to be a brilliant night. His new album is his best yet as a solo artist, and he’s an all-round great dude.”
Brooklyn-based Craig’s tour is supporting his third solo album, We All Want the Same Things, which came out on March 25.
You may also want to watch:
His Letchworth show is on Tuesday night from 8pm.
Tickets are available from undertowtickets.com – limit of four per person.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 3 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 4 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 5 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 6 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 9 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?