The Hold Steady frontman Craig Finn to play intimate house show in Letchworth next week as part of UK ‘living room tour’
- Credit: Archant
American singer-songwriter Craig Finn will be playing an intimate house show in Letchworth next week.
Craig, who fronts indie rockers The Hold Steady, has been described by Pitchfork magazine as ‘a born storyteller who’s chosen rock as his medium’.
And he’ll be coming to the Garden City Brewery in The Wynd as part of his ‘living room tour’ of the UK, which also takes in London, Glasgow, Edinburgh and more.
Promoter Paul Wade said: “This is a unique opportunity to see Craig in such a small venue. I’m biased because I adore his music, but I think it’s going to be a brilliant night. His new album is his best yet as a solo artist, and he’s an all-round great dude.”
Brooklyn-based Craig’s tour is supporting his third solo album, We All Want the Same Things, which came out on March 25.
You may also want to watch:
His Letchworth show is on Tuesday night from 8pm.
Tickets are available from undertowtickets.com – limit of four per person.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death