The Ghost Train
CONCLUDING the autumn drama season at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage is The Ghost Train. First produced in 1925 and filmed an impressive three times, this classic thriller is set to give you the spooks. A foolish man accidentally strands six passen
CONCLUDING the autumn drama season at the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage is The Ghost Train.
First produced in 1925 and filmed an impressive three times, this classic thriller is set to give you the spooks.
A foolish man accidentally strands six passengers at a small Cornish wayside station. Despite the stationmaster's weird stories of a ghost train, they decide to stay the night in a waiting room.
Soon they regret their decision as ghostly and not so ghostly apparitions materialise before the man reveals the true reason behind the night's events.
You may also want to watch:
An all-star cat is set to present the exciting and unexpected twists of this classic drama, including Stephen Beckett - better known as Dr Matt Ramsden in Coronation Street, Matthew Cottle - who starred in Game On and Julie Buckfield - known for her roles in Hollyoaks and Grange Hill.
There will also be a special guest appearance from Victor Spinetti.
- 1 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 2 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 3 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 4 Some bus services set to change to 'build on great network'
- 5 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 6 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 7 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 8 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 9 From Doctor Foster to Midsomer Murders... North Herts on screen in these BritBox series
- 10 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
The play runs from September 26 to September 30.
Tickets start at £11.50 but discounts are available if you book tickets for more than one play in the drama season.
For more information and to book tickets, call the box office on 08700 131 030 or visit www.gordon- craig.co.uk