THE ABORTIONIST’S DAUGHTER by Elisabeth Hyde
BEING chosen as a Richard and Judy TV book club choice is generally a good indication that a book is worth reading too and this is certainly the case with The Abortionist s Daughter. The very title and the opening words: The problem was, Megan had just
BEING chosen as a Richard and Judy TV book club choice is generally a good indication that a book is worth reading too and this is certainly the case with The Abortionist's Daughter.
The very title and the opening words: "The problem was, Megan had just taken the second half of the ecstasy when her father called with the news," are guaranteed to grab your attention - and they do, especially when the news is the death of Megan's mother, Dr Diana Duprey.
Dr Duprey is the abortionist of the title, or more correctly, the director of the Center for Reproductive Choice in Denver, and she was just been found by her husband Frank floating in a swimming pool.
There are no shortage of potential killers, including Frank and Megan herself.
You may also want to watch:
The Abortionist's Daughter looks at the issues surrounding the terminations of a pregnancy and also presents an intriguing whodunnit.
- 1 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 2 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 3 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 4 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 5 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 6 Herts Council has 'pattern of mishandling children's services complaints'
- 7 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Treble for Codi Lee-Spavins and three points for Stotfold in victory over Letchworth