THE ABORTIONIST’S DAUGHTER by Elisabeth Hyde
BEING chosen as a Richard and Judy TV book club choice is generally a good indication that a book is worth reading too and this is certainly the case with The Abortionist s Daughter. The very title and the opening words: The problem was, Megan had just
BEING chosen as a Richard and Judy TV book club choice is generally a good indication that a book is worth reading too and this is certainly the case with The Abortionist's Daughter.
The very title and the opening words: "The problem was, Megan had just taken the second half of the ecstasy when her father called with the news," are guaranteed to grab your attention - and they do, especially when the news is the death of Megan's mother, Dr Diana Duprey.
Dr Duprey is the abortionist of the title, or more correctly, the director of the Center for Reproductive Choice in Denver, and she was just been found by her husband Frank floating in a swimming pool.
There are no shortage of potential killers, including Frank and Megan herself.
You may also want to watch:
The Abortionist's Daughter looks at the issues surrounding the terminations of a pregnancy and also presents an intriguing whodunnit.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Primary schools hit back after ex-Ofsted head says teachers should be prepared to 'sacrifice their lives'
- 6 Government curbs council's powers to block new homes
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 Professional artist born out of school lockdown project
- 9 Historic school to close at end of academic year
- 10 Missing Stevenage teen found