Talented Top Hat team’s panto a mixed-up marvel for Stevenage students
- Credit: Archant
Stage school kids brought laughter and smiles to the audience when they performed their unique style of panto.
More than 90 students from Top Hat Stage School in North Herts had been rehearsing since the summer for their show – a combination of fairy tale stories titled Rapunzel and The Beanstalk.
With children as young as four performing, stage nerves were nowhere to be seen – confidence oozed from each and every performer.
Principal Warren Bacci said: “I was so thrilled with all the kids. They have worked so hard all term and the show went without a hitch.”
The show topped off a fabulous year for Top Hat Stage School, who performed at The Drury Lane Theatre in London in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
Warren was also named Hertfordshire’s business person of the year at the Hertfordshire Business Awards.
Warren said: “This year has been such a fantastic year for Top Hat. I look forward to what 2015 has to offer.”
Top Hat caters for students aged from four to 17 and there are weekly sessions at the John Henry Newman School in Stevenage. For more info, visit www.tophatstageschool.co.uk.
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 4 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 5 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 6 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 7 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 8 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 9 Former head boy founds charity in Greece to help refugees
- 10 Urgent appeal to fix charity's leaky roof