Talented Top Hat team’s panto a mixed-up marvel for Stevenage students
- Credit: Archant
Stage school kids brought laughter and smiles to the audience when they performed their unique style of panto.
More than 90 students from Top Hat Stage School in North Herts had been rehearsing since the summer for their show – a combination of fairy tale stories titled Rapunzel and The Beanstalk.
With children as young as four performing, stage nerves were nowhere to be seen – confidence oozed from each and every performer.
Principal Warren Bacci said: “I was so thrilled with all the kids. They have worked so hard all term and the show went without a hitch.”
The show topped off a fabulous year for Top Hat Stage School, who performed at The Drury Lane Theatre in London in the summer.
Warren was also named Hertfordshire’s business person of the year at the Hertfordshire Business Awards.
Warren said: “This year has been such a fantastic year for Top Hat. I look forward to what 2015 has to offer.”
Top Hat caters for students aged from four to 17 and there are weekly sessions at the John Henry Newman School in Stevenage. For more info, visit www.tophatstageschool.co.uk.
- 1 Icon building planning appeal quashed after High Court review
- 2 Cat owner given 'best Christmas present' after being reunited with missing Maine Coon five years after disappearance
- 3 New QEII Urgent Care Centre opening hours set to change
- 4 Woman pleads guilty to smashing bottles of booze worth £10,000
- 5 College releases statement after medical incident sparks social media rumours
- 6 Met police officer pleads not guilty to 20 charges including seven rapes
- 7 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 8 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 9 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 10 In pictures: Stevenage pantomime Aladdin at the Gordon Craig Theatre