Talented Top Hat team’s panto a mixed-up marvel for Stevenage students
- Credit: Archant
Stage school kids brought laughter and smiles to the audience when they performed their unique style of panto.
More than 90 students from Top Hat Stage School in North Herts had been rehearsing since the summer for their show – a combination of fairy tale stories titled Rapunzel and The Beanstalk.
With children as young as four performing, stage nerves were nowhere to be seen – confidence oozed from each and every performer.
Principal Warren Bacci said: “I was so thrilled with all the kids. They have worked so hard all term and the show went without a hitch.”
The show topped off a fabulous year for Top Hat Stage School, who performed at The Drury Lane Theatre in London in the summer.
You may also want to watch:
Warren was also named Hertfordshire’s business person of the year at the Hertfordshire Business Awards.
Warren said: “This year has been such a fantastic year for Top Hat. I look forward to what 2015 has to offer.”
Top Hat caters for students aged from four to 17 and there are weekly sessions at the John Henry Newman School in Stevenage. For more info, visit www.tophatstageschool.co.uk.
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 3 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 4 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 5 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 6 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 7 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 8 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?
- 9 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 10 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral