Enjoy Summer Evenings in Paradise at top Hertfordshire wildlife park
- Credit: Paradise Wildlife Park
Fancy seeing lions, tigers, meerkats and much more as the sun goes down?
Well you can at Paradise Wildlife Park this summer.
These special evenings will be held every Friday and Saturday from July 30 to August 28. You can enter from 6.30pm, with the park closing its gates at 9.30pm.
Visitors to the Zoological Society of Hertfordshire site in White Stubbs Lane, Broxbourne, can enjoy after-hours access to World of Animals, World of Dinosaurs and the outside play areas.
You can see PWP's wonderful animals and animatronic dinosaurs during the famous summer golden hour.
So kick back and relax in the park's bean bag galore chill-out zones, with the incredible sound of Moto, the white lion, roaring in the distance.
There will be ice cream, food and Pimm's for hungry and thirsty guests, while live music, African drummers and street performers will keep people entertained.
- 1 Man dies following medical episode at Stevenage Cineworld
- 2 Meet Izabela: The inspiring Stevenage baker with MS
- 3 Council plea fails to stop Stevenage Charter Fair goldfish prizes
- 4 Motorcyclist 'breaks leg and knee' in Stevenage crash
- 5 Letchworth pond tested and fish removed after animals found dead
- 6 All the Thameslink routes which will run during the early October strike
- 7 The Queen's cause of death has been revealed
- 8 Police 'concerned for welfare' of missing 16-year-old from Letchworth
- 9 Multiple homes burgled in Letchworth
- 10 Final warning to read energy meters ahead of price hike
Entry costs £12 per member and £15 for general admission. Under twos go free and will not require a ticket.
Tickets cannot be purchased at the gate.