Sugar Ray rock and Bad Influence blues at Times Club
The Times Club is the place for jumping rock ‘n’ roll and pulsating blues this weekend.
Greased quiffs and A-Line skirts will be de riguer at The Oval club in Stevenage tomorrow (Friday) as the Pyramid Rock ‘n’ Roll Club returns for its monthly bash.
Pat Reyford’s Sugar Ray Trio should have the dance floor going nuts with their raucous rockabilly double-bass, electric guitar and drums sound.
Entry is �8 on the door from 7.30pm.
On Saturday it’s the turn of blues specialists Walkern Music to draw in their followers.
You may also want to watch:
Female-vocal-led four-piece Bad Influence take to the stage for the club’s last gig of the year with their loud and proud rocking blues - with cracking solos.
The show costs a tenner.
- 1 Tributes paid to Arsenal fan who died of COVID-19 'caught at Euros final'
- 2 Rapist faces 'considerable custodial sentence' after guilty verdict
- 3 Hitchin teenager convicted of raping three young people
- 4 Police hunt wanted man in connection with assault and harassment
- 5 Topping out ceremony marks significant progress to new bus interchange
- 6 Motorcyclist dies after crash near Hitchin
- 7 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 8 Aerial acrobatics show to be performed in the heart of Stevenage town centre
- 9 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 10 Fraudster to repay victim £87k more than decade after conviction