Sugar Ray rock and Bad Influence blues at Times Club
The Times Club is the place for jumping rock ‘n’ roll and pulsating blues this weekend.
Greased quiffs and A-Line skirts will be de riguer at The Oval club in Stevenage tomorrow (Friday) as the Pyramid Rock ‘n’ Roll Club returns for its monthly bash.
Pat Reyford’s Sugar Ray Trio should have the dance floor going nuts with their raucous rockabilly double-bass, electric guitar and drums sound.
Entry is �8 on the door from 7.30pm.
On Saturday it’s the turn of blues specialists Walkern Music to draw in their followers.
You may also want to watch:
Female-vocal-led four-piece Bad Influence take to the stage for the club’s last gig of the year with their loud and proud rocking blues - with cracking solos.
The show costs a tenner.
- 1 Council tax to rise in county after 'extraordinary' year
- 2 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 3 No jab, no job COVID-19 policy rolled out at care homes
- 4 Huge maturity from Stevenage's on-loan Chelsea man Jamie Cumming as he deals with 'the life of a keeper'
- 5 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 6 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 7 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 8 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 Teenager charged with assisting offenders after Stevenage man's death