Sugar Ray rock and Bad Influence blues at Times Club
The Times Club is the place for jumping rock ‘n’ roll and pulsating blues this weekend.
Greased quiffs and A-Line skirts will be de riguer at The Oval club in Stevenage tomorrow (Friday) as the Pyramid Rock ‘n’ Roll Club returns for its monthly bash.
Pat Reyford’s Sugar Ray Trio should have the dance floor going nuts with their raucous rockabilly double-bass, electric guitar and drums sound.
Entry is �8 on the door from 7.30pm.
On Saturday it’s the turn of blues specialists Walkern Music to draw in their followers.
Female-vocal-led four-piece Bad Influence take to the stage for the club’s last gig of the year with their loud and proud rocking blues - with cracking solos.
The show costs a tenner.
- 1 Tranmere Rovers against Stevenage off after Storm Arwen damage
- 2 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 7 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
- 10 Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on: All you need to know