Students organise gig at Letchworth venue
- Credit: Archant
A GROUP of students are putting on a weekend bonanza, featuring live bands and DJs.
The second year North Hertfordshire College production arts students will host two music nights at DaVinci Hall this weekend.
Tomorrow (Friday) will feature four local bands and a DJ at the Letchworth GC venue, with Saturday marking a 70s and 80s disco night.
Friday’s event – called 3 Phase – will feature a mix of indie/rock bands, with Count the Days headlining.
The three-piece pop-punk group from Arlesey are being supported by Bootleg, Insurgents and Orange Jonny.
You may also want to watch:
Organisers have professional sound, light and projection equipment, including lasers, dry ice, smoke, haze and other special effects to make the event “a proper gig” – their own words.
Profits from the event and Saturday’s disco night will be split between Garden House Hospice and the college.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 3 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 5 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 All change at Arlesey Town as chairman John Morrell is replaced by former Premier League striker
Doors open at 7pm for both events. Tickets – which cost £6 each or £10 for two – can be bought on the door or in advance by emailing email@example.com or visiting www.bit.ly/fmprock
A bar will also be available.