Stevenage hosts the best of the West End
A “SLICE of the West End” will be brought to Stevenage’s Gordon Craig Theatre next week, according to one of the stars of the show.
A cast of established West End performers come together for The Masters of the House and The Comet caught up with Amanda Goldthorpe-Hall to get the low down on the production.
Amanda, who is “thrilled” to return to the theatre after appearing in Jack and the Beanstalk alongside Bradley Walsh seven years ago, said: “The Masters of the House is a fantastic evening with all the best songs from all the best musicals that have been in the West End and national theatre over the last 100 years or so. We bring a slice of the West End to regional theatres.
Amanda, who has been involved in the show since its beginnings around a decade ago, added: “There really is something for every age group and pallet – just excellent songs excellently sung!”
A whole host of hit songs are featured during the performance on Thursday, April 7, from musicals Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera to Mamma Mia! and Wicked.
Tickets cost �19 or �17.50 concessions - call 01438 363200 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk to book.
- 1 A1(M) closed in both directions due to fallen cables
- 2 Stevenage MP earns over £4,000 per month from other jobs
- 3 Bubble tea emporium opens in Stevenage
- 4 Men sentenced after guns and class A drugs uncovered at Ickleford property
- 5 Stevenage Pizza Hut closure prompts Nando's plans
- 6 Closures lifted on A1(M) after emergency services deem road safe
- 7 Woman on trial over bottles smashed in Aldi store
- 8 Anti-spiking campaign launched at Old Town pub
- 9 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 10 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event