Stevenage hosts the best of the West End
A “SLICE of the West End” will be brought to Stevenage’s Gordon Craig Theatre next week, according to one of the stars of the show.
A cast of established West End performers come together for The Masters of the House and The Comet caught up with Amanda Goldthorpe-Hall to get the low down on the production.
Amanda, who is “thrilled” to return to the theatre after appearing in Jack and the Beanstalk alongside Bradley Walsh seven years ago, said: “The Masters of the House is a fantastic evening with all the best songs from all the best musicals that have been in the West End and national theatre over the last 100 years or so. We bring a slice of the West End to regional theatres.
Amanda, who has been involved in the show since its beginnings around a decade ago, added: “There really is something for every age group and pallet – just excellent songs excellently sung!”
A whole host of hit songs are featured during the performance on Thursday, April 7, from musicals Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera to Mamma Mia! and Wicked.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �19 or �17.50 concessions - call 01438 363200 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk to book.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 8 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 9 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 10 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour