Stevenage hosts the best of the West End
A “SLICE of the West End” will be brought to Stevenage’s Gordon Craig Theatre next week, according to one of the stars of the show.
A cast of established West End performers come together for The Masters of the House and The Comet caught up with Amanda Goldthorpe-Hall to get the low down on the production.
Amanda, who is “thrilled” to return to the theatre after appearing in Jack and the Beanstalk alongside Bradley Walsh seven years ago, said: “The Masters of the House is a fantastic evening with all the best songs from all the best musicals that have been in the West End and national theatre over the last 100 years or so. We bring a slice of the West End to regional theatres.
Amanda, who has been involved in the show since its beginnings around a decade ago, added: “There really is something for every age group and pallet – just excellent songs excellently sung!”
A whole host of hit songs are featured during the performance on Thursday, April 7, from musicals Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera to Mamma Mia! and Wicked.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost �19 or �17.50 concessions - call 01438 363200 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk to book.
- 1 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 2 Man left seriously injured after motorcycle crash
- 3 Will loss of free parking cause death of high street?
- 4 Venue loss forces lifeline community group to close
- 5 Baby boutique born in lockdown welcomes first customers
- 6 Bringing home the bacon: Martyn's joy at Radio 1 rasher fame
- 7 Arson attack causes thousands of pounds worth of damage to rural Herts pub
- 8 Plan to transform Baldock pub in to block of six flats is approved
- 9 Decision for development off Letchworth country lane deferred
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?