Bowling alley refurb celebrated in Hollywood style
- Credit: Hollywood Bowl
In celebration of Hollywood Bowl's £400,000 refurbishment, the alley hosted a VIP launch event on October 14 to show off the shiny new makeover in glitz and glamour.
After officially unveiling the revamp earlier in the summer, Stevenage's alley bowled over attendees at the popular leisure park venue.
The VIP night saw Marilyn Monroe and guests celebrate in true Hollywood style, complete with bowling and bubbles.
In addition to the enhanced bowling facilities - the centre's 28 lanes, including six VIP lanes and Hollywood Diner have been given the real star treatment! - the centre’s amusement area has also been transformed and expanded, now featuring more of the most popular games.
Andy Goddard, regional manager for Hollywood Bowl Stevenage, said: “Thanks to our fantastic new refurbishment, we’ve been able to offer guests so much more variety as well as a completely new look.
"The centre is now fit for a Hollywood superstar and the response from customers so far since reopening has been amazing.
"We’re excited to continue offering our unique family entertainment to bowling fans across Stevenage.”
- 1 Missing Letchworth woman found safe and well
- 2 Walk-in and booster vaccine slots available this week
- 3 High winds stop Stevenage Christmas lights switch-on event
- 4 Stevenage appoint former MK Dons boss Paul Tisdale as their new manager
- 5 All under 40s to be offered Covid booster jab
- 6 New manager Paul Tisdale optimistic about his journey of discovery at Stevenage
- 7 Stevenage squad to get their chance despite transfer promise says new boss Paul Tisdale
- 8 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 9 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 10 James Bay announces intimate ‘New Songs New Stories’ solo tour for Independent Venue Week