Surprises in store at Stevenage’s free fireworks display on Bonfire Night
- Credit: Archant
This year’s annual Stevenage fireworks display will take place on November 5 – Bonfire Night!
Stevenage Borough Council's spectacular free display will take place on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at Fairlands Valley Park.
The fireworks show at the Six Hills Way venue promises a few special surprises this year.
A posting on the council's Facebook page added: "The biggest free firework show in the area always draws a large audience.
"We will be using state-of-the-art equipment at this year's show and the set will be synchronised to music through a rock show sound system."
You may also want to watch:
The popular event always draws a large crowd from the town.
The fireworks starts at 7.30pm, but families are advised to get down to Fairlands Valley early as large crowds are expected on Guy Fawkes Night.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 4 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
The council's Facebook post added: "Marriotts School is the perfect place to go as not only does the school have a perfect view of the fireworks, there is great access and facilities for cycle parking and the disabled."
Organisers also urge residents not to bring sparklers or fireworks.
- For more information, call 01438 242389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org