Surprises in store at Stevenage’s free fireworks display on Bonfire Night
- Credit: Archant
This year’s annual Stevenage fireworks display will take place on November 5 – Bonfire Night!
Stevenage Borough Council's spectacular free display will take place on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at Fairlands Valley Park.
The fireworks show at the Six Hills Way venue promises a few special surprises this year.
A posting on the council's Facebook page added: "The biggest free firework show in the area always draws a large audience.
"We will be using state-of-the-art equipment at this year's show and the set will be synchronised to music through a rock show sound system."
You may also want to watch:
The popular event always draws a large crowd from the town.
The fireworks starts at 7.30pm, but families are advised to get down to Fairlands Valley early as large crowds are expected on Guy Fawkes Night.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 3 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 5 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 All change at Arlesey Town as chairman John Morrell is replaced by former Premier League striker
The council's Facebook post added: "Marriotts School is the perfect place to go as not only does the school have a perfect view of the fireworks, there is great access and facilities for cycle parking and the disabled."
Organisers also urge residents not to bring sparklers or fireworks.
- For more information, call 01438 242389 or email email@example.com