Line-up set to be announced for Herts music festival's 15th birthday party
- Credit: Ania Shrimpton
Organisers will announce the headliners and line-up for an annual Hertfordshire music festival next week.
Now that Prime Minister Boris Johnson has set out the roadmap for exiting lockdown, promoters of Standon Calling's 15th birthday party are set to reveal this year's eagerly awaited line-up.
The festival, which was postponed last summer, is set to take place in the Hertfordshire countryside at Standon Lordship from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25.
Festival-goers will discover on Thursday, March 4 the event's three headliners for 2021 along with other live acts, DJs, comedy and family entertainment.
The impending line-up announcement was confirmed on the independent music and arts festival's social media pages.
In a newsletter, Standon Calling organisers said: "We can promise you that this year's festival will be special.
"We have an incredible line up in store and the atmosphere is going to be like nothing felt before."
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 3 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 4 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 6 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 7 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
Standon Calling also posted on Instagram: "See you in the fields of Standon for a party that's worth the wait!"
Tickets for the festival are selling fast.
Visit https://linktr.ee/standoncalling for more details.⠀