Line-up set to be announced for Herts music festival's 15th birthday party
- Credit: Ania Shrimpton
Organisers will announce the headliners and line-up for an annual Hertfordshire music festival next week.
Now that Prime Minister Boris Johnson has set out the roadmap for exiting lockdown, promoters of Standon Calling's 15th birthday party are set to reveal this year's eagerly awaited line-up.
The festival, which was postponed last summer, is set to take place in the Hertfordshire countryside at Standon Lordship from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25.
Festival-goers will discover on Thursday, March 4 the event's three headliners for 2021 along with other live acts, DJs, comedy and family entertainment.
The impending line-up announcement was confirmed on the independent music and arts festival's social media pages.
In a newsletter, Standon Calling organisers said: "We can promise you that this year's festival will be special.
"We have an incredible line up in store and the atmosphere is going to be like nothing felt before."
- 1 Calls for extra hands to help uncover history-defining Roman bathhouse
- 2 Stevenage Charter Fair returns to town next week
- 3 Medical spa at the front of breaking down taboos about cosmetic treatments opens in Stevenage
- 4 CCTV appeal after distressing indecent exposure at leisure centre
- 5 Have your say on future of Stevenage High Street
- 6 Consultation opens on plans for 200 flats on Office Outlet site
- 7 Youths to be questioned by police in connection with fountain foam
- 8 What you need to know about the changing divorce laws
- 9 Darcie's Wish fundraising back on track after 18 months
- 10 Woman suffers cuts and bruises in pub glassing
Standon Calling also posted on Instagram: "See you in the fields of Standon for a party that's worth the wait!"
Tickets for the festival are selling fast.
Visit https://linktr.ee/standoncalling for more details.⠀