Music festival line-up announcement coming soon
- Credit: KoLAB Studios
Organisers of Hertfordshire festival Standon Calling are set to reveal the first acts on the 2021 line-up.
The independent music and arts festival was forced to cancel its 'Party of All Time' this summer due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Standon Calling is now scheduled to return to the fields of Standon Lordship in the Hertfordshire countryside from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25, 2021, for its delayed 15th birthday party.
Primal Scream, Hot Chip and Bombay Bicycle Club were due to headline the 2020 summer spectacular.
The first line-up announcement for 2021 is coming early in the New Year.
A Standon Calling newsletter said: "We hope you're as excited as we are to celebrate a New Year and the return of Standon Calling.
"We're starting 2021 as we mean to go on with our first big announcement landing early in the New Year - it's going to be epic!"
- 1 Confirmation that Stevenage Five Guys restaurant is coming soon
- 2 Appeal to sign petition over future of ancient woodland in Stevenage
- 3 How many people in Stevenage were fined for breaking COVID-19 laws?
- 4 SG1 regeneration officially under way as holding direction is lifted
- 5 New stewards employed to crack down on breaches of COVID-19 regulations
- 6 Man sentenced for smashing garage window, assault and drugs offences
- 7 Hitchin schoolboy Alex Kirk signs professional deal with Arsenal
- 8 'Incredible community spirit' pays for boy's medical chest brace after shock diagnosis
- 9 Do you have memories of Stevenage's Bowes Lyon skate park for history book?
- 10 Coroner rules Joy Morgan death 'unlawful killing' but finds no cause at inquest
The festival also posted on its Instagram page: "Get ready for Standon Calling 2021! 🎉 Tickets on sale now from just £24 a month.
"We can't wait to see you for a weekend of electrifying music, joyous family entertainment, side-splitting comedy and so much more!"
- For more, visit standon-calling.com⠀