Festival day tickets go on sale as line-up splits revealed
- Credit: Alastair Brookes - KoLAB Studios
A strictly limited number of day tickets for music festival Standon Calling go on sale this week.
The independent music and arts festival is set to take over the fields of Standon Lordship in Hertfordshire for its 15th birthday party from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25.
With day tickets set to be released, promoters have revealed who will play which day.
Bastille are due to headline the main stage on their Standon Calling return on Friday, July 23.
The day's scheduled line-up also includes Everything Everything, Mystery Jets, Picture This and Holly Humberstone.
DJs include Dave Lee and Sherelle, while Ed Gamble leads the comedy line-up.
Hot Chip top the bill on Saturday, July 24, with Sister Sledge and Akala also on the day's line-up poster.
- 1 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 2 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 3 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win
- 4 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 5 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 6 Stevenage happy with performance and result against 10-man Crystal Palace
- 7 Letchworth BID responds after manager unexpectedly jailed
- 8 £50 supermarket vouchers available to help families entitled to free school meals
- 9 Christopher Hewett: Teenage boys found guilty of murder and manslaughter
- 10 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
Maribou State and HAAi feature in the DJ line-up, with stand-up comedian Zoe Lyons helping to provide the laughs.
Standon Calling's Sunday this year will feature performances from Primal Scream, Craig David presents TS5, De La Soul and Sophie Ellis-Bextor ft Sink The Pink.
On the DJ front, Darrius Syrossian and A Guy Called Gerald will be behind the decks, while family entertainment on July 25 will come from Horrible Histories, Dick & Dom's DJ Battle and the popular dog show.
Having confirmed the Standon 2021 line-up, and now revealed the day splits, organisers will release day tickets on Friday, March 26 at 10am from the festival website.
The festival posted on its Instagram page: "Make sure to nab your Friday, Saturday or Sunday ticket before they sell out!"