Festival day tickets go on sale as line-up splits revealed
- Credit: Alastair Brookes - KoLAB Studios
A strictly limited number of day tickets for music festival Standon Calling go on sale this week.
The independent music and arts festival is set to take over the fields of Standon Lordship in Hertfordshire for its 15th birthday party from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25.
With day tickets set to be released, promoters have revealed who will play which day.
Bastille are due to headline the main stage on their Standon Calling return on Friday, July 23.
The day's scheduled line-up also includes Everything Everything, Mystery Jets, Picture This and Holly Humberstone.
DJs include Dave Lee and Sherelle, while Ed Gamble leads the comedy line-up.
Hot Chip top the bill on Saturday, July 24, with Sister Sledge and Akala also on the day's line-up poster.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 4 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 6 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 7 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 8 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 9 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 10 Three household waste collection crews suspended
Maribou State and HAAi feature in the DJ line-up, with stand-up comedian Zoe Lyons helping to provide the laughs.
Standon Calling's Sunday this year will feature performances from Primal Scream, Craig David presents TS5, De La Soul and Sophie Ellis-Bextor ft Sink The Pink.
On the DJ front, Darrius Syrossian and A Guy Called Gerald will be behind the decks, while family entertainment on July 25 will come from Horrible Histories, Dick & Dom's DJ Battle and the popular dog show.
Having confirmed the Standon 2021 line-up, and now revealed the day splits, organisers will release day tickets on Friday, March 26 at 10am from the festival website.
The festival posted on its Instagram page: "Make sure to nab your Friday, Saturday or Sunday ticket before they sell out!"