Festival day tickets go on sale as line-up splits revealed
- Credit: Alastair Brookes - KoLAB Studios
A strictly limited number of day tickets for music festival Standon Calling go on sale this week.
The independent music and arts festival is set to take over the fields of Standon Lordship in Hertfordshire for its 15th birthday party from Thursday, July 22 to Sunday, July 25.
With day tickets set to be released, promoters have revealed who will play which day.
Bastille are due to headline the main stage on their Standon Calling return on Friday, July 23.
The day's scheduled line-up also includes Everything Everything, Mystery Jets, Picture This and Holly Humberstone.
DJs include Dave Lee and Sherelle, while Ed Gamble leads the comedy line-up.
Hot Chip top the bill on Saturday, July 24, with Sister Sledge and Akala also on the day's line-up poster.
- 1 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 2 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 3 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 4 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
- 5 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 6 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 7 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 8 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 9 Faulty lift leaves disabled Stevenage residents forced to climb 12-storey block of flats for six weeks
- 10 The history behind two Stevenage public murals - one at Primark - now protected with listed status
Maribou State and HAAi feature in the DJ line-up, with stand-up comedian Zoe Lyons helping to provide the laughs.
Standon Calling's Sunday this year will feature performances from Primal Scream, Craig David presents TS5, De La Soul and Sophie Ellis-Bextor ft Sink The Pink.
On the DJ front, Darrius Syrossian and A Guy Called Gerald will be behind the decks, while family entertainment on July 25 will come from Horrible Histories, Dick & Dom's DJ Battle and the popular dog show.
Having confirmed the Standon 2021 line-up, and now revealed the day splits, organisers will release day tickets on Friday, March 26 at 10am from the festival website.
The festival posted on its Instagram page: "Make sure to nab your Friday, Saturday or Sunday ticket before they sell out!"