Standon Calling 2017 day tickets sell out for Clean Bandit Saturday
- Credit: Archant
Day tickets for Saturday at this summer’s Standon Calling music festival in Hertfordshire have sold out in record time.
The annual arts and music festival will take place at Standon Lordship from Thursday, July 27 to Sunday, July 30.
Headlining the main music stage over the weekend will be Orbital, Clean Bandit and Grace Jones.
And day tickets for the Saturday headlined by Rather Be, Rockabye and Symphony chart-toppers Clean Bandit have sold out.
Festival organisers posted a message on Standon Calling’s Instagram page earlier this week announcing the news.
They wrote: “Saturday Day Tickets have gone!
“We look forward to welcoming all of you joining us on the 29th July.
- 1 More than 80 vacancies up for grabs at Stevenage Airbus
- 2 Stevenage Iceland to permanently close today
- 3 Emergency services attend crash near busy Stevenage roundabout
- 4 Man charged with GBH after stabbing in Hitchin
- 5 Airbus: Stevenage's out of this world impact on space missions over seven decades
- 6 Woman sentenced after Aldi bottle smashing spree
- 7 Man injured police officers while being arrested for drug offences
- 8 Two reports of indecent exposure in Stevenage
- 9 Latest on Stevenage Marks & Spencer store opening
- 10 Looking to local talent - Airbus star rises from apprentice to manager
“If you missed out, never fear.
“Weekend, Friday and Sunday day tickets are available to book via our website. Join the party!”
Clean Bandit will top the bill at Standon on Saturday, July 29.
Also appearing on the day will be Laura Mvula, Nothing But Thieves and !!! (CHK CHK CHK).
Among the DJs on the Saturday will be Joe Goddard from Hot Chip, DJ Yoda and Lindstrom, while Horrible Histories - The Best of Barmy Britain will appear live on the main stage at the start of day.
Orbital will headline the Friday night at Standon with legendary Slave to the Rhythm singer Grace Jones the Sunday night headliner.