An evening of clairvoyance coming to Stevenage
- Credit: Steve Holbrook
A former hairdresser turned spiritualist medium returns to Stevenage next week for an evening of clairvoyance.
Steve Holbrook will be appearing at the Cromwell Hotel in High Street, Stevenage Old Town, on Monday, November 27 as part of his Psychic Vibration on the Medium Wave tour.
Regarded by many as one of the UK’s top clairvoyant mediums, Steve’s ability started from behind the salon chair in Leeds.
Customers having their hair cut often got more than they bargained for when he passed on a message from their loved ones.
He was always the busiest stylist in the salon, and had a six-week waiting list if people didn’t re-book immediately.
Steve said: “I often wonder if they kept coming back for my ability as a hair stylist, or the possibility that they might receive a message from a relative who had passed away.”
He now visits theatres and hotels around the country, and as far as the Caribbean, demonstrating his ability to act as a telephone exchange between this world and the spirit world.
- 1 Stevenage Major Works: Leaseholders sent final bills
- 2 North Herts deputy council leader Paul Clark passes away from COVID-19
- 3 Trust calls out council for causing 'uncertainty and chaos' by disrupting two-tier conversion
- 4 Prince Philip death joke tweets sparks probe as councillor leaves party
- 5 Downing Street: Our MPs' responses to alleged illegal Christmas party
- 6 175-year-old primary school saved after months of uncertainty
- 7 Turkeys for sale on Facebook ruffles feathers
- 8 Tranquil Turtle officially opens with dazzling launch event
- 9 Man charged with multiple burglaries after police chase
- 10 Christmas markets return to Hitchin
Steve gives messages of reassurance to people who have lost their loved ones, and by communicating with them, helps them understand that life continues, just simply in a different dimension.
One lady’s mum came through to her in one of Steve’s messages, and said to the daughter, “don’t forget the brown Prada handbag on Friday”.
The lady replied: “I’m putting it in my mum’s coffin on Friday, she only died five days ago”.
One of Steve’s best friends is the multi-talented Jane McDonald, singer and co-presenter on ITV’s Loose Women.
They met in a spiritualist church many years ago, and Steve predicted she would be on BBC TV as part of a cruise entertainment documentary.
She didn’t believe it, but the year after it came true, and she was the star of docu-soap The Cruise.
Steve also has three books out, Light in the Darkness, Out of this World, and Survival, and these offer an insight into the day-to-day life of a working medium and Steve’s beliefs on many areas of spiritualism.
• Tickets for Steve Holbrook’s Stevenage date cost £17 on 01823 666292, or £18 on the door.
The evening starts at 7.30pm.
For more on Steve Holbrook, visit www.steveholbrook.co.uk