Spend a night with Brad Pitt and Audrey Hepburn at Baldock gallery
- Credit: Archant
FAMOUS faces from the past and present will be staring back at you during A Night with the Stars.
Gallery 1066 in Baldock has brought together a collection of paintings depicting iconic figures courtesy of a select group of award-winning artists, such as Paul Normansell, Jen Allen and Zinsky.
The free exhibition features paintings of some of the most well-known faces in the world, including Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Clint Eastwood, Charlie Chaplin, The Beatles and the Queen.
The venue in Hitchin Street will be rolling out the red carpet on Friday, May 17, with a VIP champagne preview taking place between 6pm and 9pm.
A Night with the Stars then opens to the general public the following day on Saturday, May 18, from 10am to 6pm, and is open for viewing at the same times on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
To reserve a place at the VIP champagne preview contact the gallery on 01462 622233 or email email@example.com
- 1 Woman suffers facial injuries in pub assault
- 2 Prime Minister Boris Johnson opens Airbus' new £35 million facility
- 3 Two arrests made after serious assault in town centre
- 4 Our town in pictures: A journey through Stevenage's past and present
- 5 Stevenage through and through - nine generations of family see town transformed
- 6 Famous faces: A look at Stevenage's most notable people
- 7 Community rallies together to clean up church after 'mindless' vandalism
- 8 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 9 Brett Donnelly happy with squad building as Stotfold aim for promotion goal
- 10 Floats, fun and fancy dress: Do you remember Stevenage Carnival?