Spend a night with Brad Pitt and Audrey Hepburn at Baldock gallery
- Credit: Archant
FAMOUS faces from the past and present will be staring back at you during A Night with the Stars.
Gallery 1066 in Baldock has brought together a collection of paintings depicting iconic figures courtesy of a select group of award-winning artists, such as Paul Normansell, Jen Allen and Zinsky.
The free exhibition features paintings of some of the most well-known faces in the world, including Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Clint Eastwood, Charlie Chaplin, The Beatles and the Queen.
The venue in Hitchin Street will be rolling out the red carpet on Friday, May 17, with a VIP champagne preview taking place between 6pm and 9pm.
A Night with the Stars then opens to the general public the following day on Saturday, May 18, from 10am to 6pm, and is open for viewing at the same times on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
To reserve a place at the VIP champagne preview contact the gallery on 01462 622233 or email email@example.com
- 1 Rail passengers warned of three-day closure at London King's Cross station
- 2 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 3 "The most important lesson I've learned is to not give up" - Stevenage girl pays tribute to Duke of Edinburgh Awards
- 4 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 5 Who are our Stevenage candidates for Local Elections 2021?
- 6 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 7 Rave reviews come flying in as glam bar welcomes back first clients after months of lockdown
- 8 Local COVID-19 contact tracing service now up and running
- 9 Early start catches Stevenage sleeping as Mansfield claim the three points
- 10 Stevenage and Jack Smith still aiming for strong finish to season despite Mansfield frustrations