Soul and the blues
SOUL saxophonist Snake Davis and singer/songwriter Jim Diamond will be performing in the Corinthian Restaurant at Stevenage s Arts and Leisure Centre. Proud recipient of an Ivor Novello award, Jim joined his first band when he was 15 years old and was lat
SOUL saxophonist Snake Davis and singer/songwriter Jim Diamond will be performing in the Corinthian Restaurant at Stevenage's Arts and Leisure Centre.
Proud recipient of an Ivor Novello award, Jim joined his first band when he was 15 years old and was later signed to Arista Records with his band, Bandit.
Snake Davis has recorded with many stars, including Paul McCartney, Cher, George Michael, Take That, Dusty Springfield and Tina Turner.
The duo's concert will include hits such as I Won't Let You Down and Shoulda Known Better.
You may also want to watch:
The performance takes place at 8pm on Friday, February 9.
Tickets are £10 and are available from the box office on 08700 131 030.
- 1 Regeneration plans submitted to 'breathe new life' into Stevenage retail park
- 2 Video of woman spewing racial hate in Hitchin goes viral
- 3 Man suffers head injury after fall from moving car
- 4 Stevenage teen sentenced after sexually abusing young boys
- 5 Proposed 5G mast labelled 'monstrosity' by objecting residents and councillors
- 6 Bomb squad attends residential street in Letchworth
- 7 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 8 Demolition work begins on former Matalan site to make way for flats
- 9 Train services resume after earlier disruption at Royston
- 10 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
Basket meals will also be available on the evening.