Sign up and sing as chorus team recruits North Herts voices for Mozart work
- Credit: Archant
One of the country’s leading choirs aims to bring aspiring and seasoned singers the chance to come together to perform Mozart’s acclaimed Requiem accompanied by a professional orchestra and soloists, in front of a large audience.
And the Hertfordshire Chorus, is inviting singers, experienced and not so experienced, to join them for the special performance at St Albans Abbey next year.
There are no auditions but singers will be expected to attend six rehearsals in St Albans under the supervision of the musical director David Temple early next year before the performance on Saturday, February 20.
David said: “Rehearsals will be ‘singer friendly’ and we will provide learning aids.”
Singers will be asked to contribute £30 to the cost of putting on the show.
You may also want to watch:
If you’d like to be involved in the Sing Mozart! project email email@example.com or call 07482 953092 to find out more.
- 1 Police crack down on street drinking in Stevenage
- 2 Arrest made after car crashes and overturns in Stevenage
- 3 Former Premier League footballer vows to help local club after 'awful' fire
- 4 Stevenage welcomes back shoppers as lockdown restrictions ease
- 5 Campaigner calls for council tax refund as littering continues in North Herts
- 6 Raft of measures to help tackle town's litter problem
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 8 CCTV appeal after large amount of criminal damage to secured yard
- 9 Busy first day for hospice's new children's store in Stevenage
- 10 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?