AFTER George Bush and America s gun culture, documentary film-maker Michael Moore s latest venture is to take on the US health care system which is told from the points of view of patients struggling to get basic medical care. In doing so, Moore compares
AFTER George Bush and America's gun culture, documentary film-maker Michael Moore's latest venture is to take on the US health care system which is told from the points of view of patients struggling to get basic medical care.
In doing so, Moore compares the US health system to that of other nations such as America's neighbour Canada, France and dear old Blighty.
Watching this, you'll think twice before criticising our system ever again.
Not as outstanding as Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, but still a good watch.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 5 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 6 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 7 'I'm not getting vaccinated yet, but don't call me an anti-vaxxer'
- 8 Lucky Hitchin man wins new Tesla and £30,000
- 9 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV
- 10 Abandoned elderly cats found inside taped up box in Stevenage