Sherlock composer shares his secrets
AN AWARD-WINNING composer behind the music for TV series Sherlock will be explaining how it was put together.
Michael Price, who co-wrote the score for the BBC One crime drama, will be revealing the secrets behind the music at the Novotel in Stevenage on Saturday.
The composer will be discussing his work, produced alongside David Arnold, on the back of receiving BAFTA and EMMY awards nominations and winning a Royal Television Society award for best drama.
The man behind music for Hot Fuzz and The Inbetweeners Movie also heads up Stevenage community choir Just Sing, which will receive all the proceeds from the Sherlock Spectacular.
He said: “I’m delighted to be able to share some of Sherlock’s musical secrets and particularly to support this wonderful choir.”
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for the Sherlock Spectacular, which is being held from 2pm to 5pm, are �20 and can be bought via www.wegottickets.com
- 1 Stevenage's Banksy brings another community mural to town's underpasses
- 2 11-year-old arrested on suspicion of attempted robbery
- 3 People with these surnames in Herts could be sitting on unclaimed estate fortunes
- 4 Persistent town centre beggar and thief sentenced
- 5 Have you seen this wanted man with links to Stevenage?
- 6 Cyclist suffers bruises to face after being punched in assault
- 7 Man jailed after threatening terrified neighbour with rape and arson
- 8 Major application submitted for 1,500 new homes on land west of Stevenage
- 9 Free parking in Letchworth town centre to welcome back shoppers
- 10 CCTV appeal after window smashed at bowls club