See a tribute to Pink Floyd
A TRIBUTE performance to Pink Floyd will be played at the Bedford Corn Exchange. Now an international touring act, Off The Wall is regarded by some as Europe s number one tribute band to the music legends. Performing over two hours of classic Pink Floyd,
A TRIBUTE performance to Pink Floyd will be played at the Bedford Corn Exchange.
Now an international touring act, Off The Wall is regarded by some as Europe's number one tribute band to the music legends.
Performing over two hours of classic Pink Floyd, Off The Wall recreate the spectacle of some of the biggest rock concerts ever staged, with outstanding lighting and video effects accompanying a world-class performance of the music of one of the greatest bands of all time.
Intended to appeal to dedicated fans or those just curious to explore the Floyd mythology, Off The Wall promises to provide an evening of entertainment that will remain in your memory long after the end of the night.
The performance takes place at 8pm tonight (Thursday) at Bedford Corn Exchange, St Paul's Square, Bedford.
Tickets are £17.50 (seated on balcony) or £16.50 (standing) and are available from the box office on 01234 269519.
- 1 Plans for new Stevenage secondary school raise concerns
- 2 Cash stolen in Stevenage car break-ins
- 3 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 4 Stevenage supermarket may have double-charged customers
- 5 Steve Evans begins Stevenage revolution with three new signings
- 6 Stevenage's Lister Hospital changes maternity visiting guidance
- 7 Audi driver in his 20s killed in crash with lorry on A507 near Shefford
- 8 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 9 Faulty lift leaves disabled Stevenage residents forced to climb 12-storey block of flats for six weeks
- 10 The history behind two Stevenage public murals - one at Primark - now protected with listed status
For more information, visitwww.offthewall.info
* THE critically acclaimed Buddy Holly and The Cricketers are bringing an unforgettable one-night tribute to the star to the Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage.
The rock and roll legend will be honoured through timeless retro classics like That'll Be the Day, Peggy Sue and Raining in My Heart.
The show promises to be an unforgettable evening of exciting, fast-moving and infectious entertainment for the whole family.
The performance takes place on December 17 at 7.30pm.
Tickets, at £32.50 including a meal, are available from the box office on 08700 131 030 or by visiting www.gordon-craig.co.uk