Scores of classics
A SPECTACULAR evening of classical music and film scores can be enjoyed at The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage. The show, Sinfoni, will be performed by the critically acclaimed group, O Duo. O Duo has performed concertos with the BBC Philharmonic, Londo
A SPECTACULAR evening of classical music and film scores can be enjoyed at The Gordon Craig Theatre in Stevenage.
The show, Sinfoni, will be performed by the critically acclaimed group, O Duo.
O Duo has performed concertos with the BBC Philharmonic, London Philharmonic and Philharmonia orchestras.
They have also worked at Abbey Road and Sony studios on television and film scores and they have been broadcasted on BBC Radio 3 and BBC TV.
In 2006 O Duo was shortlisted for the Royal Philharmonic Society's young artist award.
Their varied programme includes some of the greatest melodies of all time, including Vivaldi's Four Seasons, Pachelbel's Kanon and excerpts from film scores including The Godfather and Schindler's List.
- 1 BID releases official statement after cancelling Christmas lights switch-on
- 2 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 3 Villagers left waiting over an hour in cold for Arriva buses demand better service
- 4 15 adorable rescue pets in Hertfordshire looking for loving new homes this Christmas
- 5 Hertfordshire zoo Paradise Wildlife Park to temporarily close to the public in January
- 6 Hitchin named as happiest place to live in the East of England
- 7 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 8 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
- 9 Councillor wants apology for Nadine Dorries 'misogynist' tweet
- 10 Driver assaulted in racially aggravated attack following car crash
Sinfoni's spectacular sets, ravishing costumes and sultry dancers will provide the audience with a fast-moving, compulsive two hours of musical entertainment.
The concert takes place at 7.45pm this Sunday, April 22.
Tickets are £15 and £13 for concessions.