Sally’s set on a Stevenage return with psychic show
- Credit: Archant
Whether or not you believe that it’s possible to get in touch with our long lost loved ones after they have passed away, whether or not you feel that people who claim to have that power should be performing for public entertainment, there’s no denying that Sally Morgan is one of the biggest and best-known names in the field.
Billed everywhere as Psychic Sally, she’s a regular visitor to Stevenage and she’s returning for another date next month.
She will be on stage in the Stevenage Arts and Leisure Centre’s main concert hall on Friday, November 13, showing why she has built up such a reputation as a bridge between our world and those who are no longer with us.
Sally claims to have known about her abilities since she was a baby and saw her first ghost when she was only four years old.
In a career spanning four decades, she has played to sellout audiences all over the world, written books and become a familiar face on our TV screens – both demonstrating her skills, and talking frankly about gastric bypass surgery that allowed her to lose 14 stones.
You may also want to watch:
She has counted many famous people, including the late Princess Diana, among her clients but she’s no stranger to controversy.
She’s taken legal action in the past to confront claims that her stage performances have been faked and being one of the most high-profile names in the field makes her a target for doubters.
- 1 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 2 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 3 Where has the Duke of Edinburgh visited in Hertfordshire?
- 4 Three household waste collection crews suspended
- 5 Jail for thief who stole scrap metal worth hundreds
- 6 Have you seen wanted Stevenage man?
- 7 Fun fair set for town centre following April 12 reopening
- 8 Unbeaten run over but Alex Revell disappointed with manner of Salford defeat
- 9 Complaints about Stevenage beauty store made to national fraud agency
- 10 Electrical store reopening with competition to win free 50-inch TV
But she said: “I do my work out of pure love and for me it is an honour. I like showing people that talking about spirits and ghosts does not have be scary.
“I love being on the road, reaching out to my fans and comforting people about life after death.
“Every night when I’m on stage amazing things happen and it’s a privilege to be able to pass on messages of love and comfort to the people I share my gift with.”
Tickets are £25, to book call the box office on 01438 363200 or visit www.gordon-craig.co.uk.