Round 2 of Battle of the Bands at The Red
Four bands go head-to-head for the second round of the MMG Battle of the Bands at The Red Lion next week.
The Stevenage High Street pub will host town favourites Decades Apart and Gekko, up against multinational goth-rockers Heretic’s Dream and Italian Pearl Jamsters, Doom Flowers for the three counties competition on Friday.
Like the first round, the crowd will again choose the winner. Whatever happens, it’s going to be loud.
MMG organiser Ryan Majchrowski said the standard of competition so far has been excellent.
“The competition has been massively subscribed and the shows have all been massively attended,” he added. “We’re moving to the semi finals now which are going to be great.”
You may also want to watch:
The winner on the night will go through to the semi-finals held in November in Watford, Milton Keynes and Bedford.
The eventual finalists have the chance to win recording sessions, equipment, festival slots and promotion. So get behind your favourites.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of harassment after Stevenage and Preston incidents
- 2 Who is Slove? Spate of Stevenage graffiti prompts police appeal
- 3 Pictured: The first pints, haircuts, swims and more as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 What can I do and what opens when COVID lockdown rules ease on Monday, April 12?
- 5 Have you seen missing man from Stevenage?
- 6 Stevenage's play areas set to reopen for first time in months
- 7 Inside the breathtaking £2.6million historic house that has its own 'party barn'
- 8 Former Hitchin and Stevenage MP Shirley Williams dies aged 90
- 9 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 10 All change at Arlesey Town as chairman John Morrell is replaced by former Premier League striker