Round 2 of Battle of the Bands at The Red
Four bands go head-to-head for the second round of the MMG Battle of the Bands at The Red Lion next week.
The Stevenage High Street pub will host town favourites Decades Apart and Gekko, up against multinational goth-rockers Heretic’s Dream and Italian Pearl Jamsters, Doom Flowers for the three counties competition on Friday.
Like the first round, the crowd will again choose the winner. Whatever happens, it’s going to be loud.
MMG organiser Ryan Majchrowski said the standard of competition so far has been excellent.
“The competition has been massively subscribed and the shows have all been massively attended,” he added. “We’re moving to the semi finals now which are going to be great.”
You may also want to watch:
The winner on the night will go through to the semi-finals held in November in Watford, Milton Keynes and Bedford.
The eventual finalists have the chance to win recording sessions, equipment, festival slots and promotion. So get behind your favourites.
- 1 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 2 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 3 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 4 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 5 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 6 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 7 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 8 'A day none of us will forget' - Princess Anne visits Lister Hospital
- 9 Crowds flock to Hitchin for Bucklersbury and Sun Street Day
- 10 'Fight for what is yours' - Alyssa Smith Jewellery's message following High Court win