Pumpkin Trail and Treats tickets go on sale for Knebworth House Halloween event
- Credit: Archant
Trick or treat? Tickets have gone on sale for Knebworth House’s hugely popular Pumpkin Trail & Treats event.
The historic Hertfordshire stately home’s annual Pumpkin Trail & Treats will take place over three consecutive days during the October half-term.
It will run on Wednesday, October 25, Thursday, October 26 and Friday, October 27 from noon to 4pm each day, with last admission at 2pm to allow time to do the trail.
Tickets for this annual Halloween event are expected to sell out fast.
Children are invited to participate in a series of fun games and activities and earn stamps on their ‘Pumpkin Passport’ from the spooky staff on duty at each station.
You may also want to watch:
Youngsters that complete the passport by collecting all of the stamps will be rewarded with a goody bag from Knebworth’s gift shop.
To get in the spirit for the pumpkin activities and trail, visitors are encouraged to wear Halloween fancy dress – and that includes adults.
- 1 Woman named after pleading guilty to fly-tipping offence
- 2 Body found in search for missing woman
- 3 Five Guys to open as lockdown restrictions ease
- 4 Good Samaritan becomes victim of attempted robbery in Stevenage
- 5 Movies announced for drive-in cinema's return to Knebworth
- 6 I love it when a plan comes together: Alex Revell happy with Stevenage's resurgence
- 7 See inside this beautiful Edwardian property fit for a multi-millionaire
- 8 COVID-19 cases continue to plummet in Stevenage and North Herts
- 9 Development plans for 16.5-acre Stevenage site could create 1,000 jobs
- 10 Historic school to close at end of academic year
Each day there will be a competition which is judged at 3pm in the Garden Terrace Tea Room.
Children are also encouraged to bring along a pumpkin that they have pre-decorated.
There is a daily prize for the best.
There have been some amazing pumpkins over the years, but the judges will be looking for pumpkins that are mostly the child’s own work, rather than those decorated by adults.
Tickets went on sale on September 1 and cost £3.50 for adults and £6.95 for children (age guideline 3-10).
To avoid disappointment it is recommend that you buy tickets early.
Non-participating under-3s are free.
Children under three are welcome to join in, but parents must purchase a Pumpkin Trail ticket for them so they can have a Pumpkin Passport and goody bag prize.
The Garden Terrace Tea Room will be open during the event for the sale of hot drinks and snacks.
The gift shop and dinosaur trail will also be open, however Knebworth House, Park and Adventure Playground will be closed.
Please note that there will be no disco this year.
• To book tickets online, visit www.knebworthhouse.com