Prodigy discuss Sonisphere headline slot
- Credit: Archant
Sonisphere headliners The Prodigy have been discussing their main stage slot at this year’s show.
The electronic trio previously played at Knebworth in 1996 alongside Britpop legends Oasis and Ocean Colour Scene.
Frontman Liam Howlett said: “Soninsphere will be a lot louder, I’m hoping - I think there’ll be a lot more pushing and shoving.”
The band will be playing classics such as Everybody In The Place, Voodoo People and Charly.
The Prodigy headline the Friday night at the UK’s Sonisphere festival, topping the bill ahead of Limp Bizkit, HIM, Band Of Skulls and Gary Numan.
You may also want to watch:
They will headline Sonisphere at Knebworth on Friday, 4 July 2014. Tickets for the festival are on sale now. Visit www.sonisphere.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Seven things that are gone but not forgotten in Stevenage
- 2 Gardens and dinosaur trail reopening at weekends at Knebworth House
- 3 Patients sing praises of new Letchworth vaccine centre
- 4 Green light for 40-bed homeless shelter in Letchworth
- 5 Stalker jailed after six month period that left victim 'powerless'
- 6 Rewind: A mysterious corner shop killing that shaped the future of British policing
- 7 Man to face court after admitting to £15,000 cigarette stealing spree
- 8 Council tax to rise as Stevenage residents bear brunt of COVID-19 costs
- 9 GP surgery outstrips mass vaccination centre's COVID-19 jab rate
- 10 New mass COVID-19 vaccine centre opens in Letchworth