Prodigy discuss Sonisphere headline slot
- Credit: Archant
Sonisphere headliners The Prodigy have been discussing their main stage slot at this year’s show.
The electronic trio previously played at Knebworth in 1996 alongside Britpop legends Oasis and Ocean Colour Scene.
Frontman Liam Howlett said: “Soninsphere will be a lot louder, I’m hoping - I think there’ll be a lot more pushing and shoving.”
The band will be playing classics such as Everybody In The Place, Voodoo People and Charly.
The Prodigy headline the Friday night at the UK’s Sonisphere festival, topping the bill ahead of Limp Bizkit, HIM, Band Of Skulls and Gary Numan.
You may also want to watch:
They will headline Sonisphere at Knebworth on Friday, 4 July 2014. Tickets for the festival are on sale now. Visit www.sonisphere.co.uk for more information.
- 1 Why grass in Stevenage and North Herts public areas isn't cut
- 2 Surprise care home inspection finds residents at risk
- 3 Two people taken to hospital with serious injuries after Clothall Road crash
- 4 Closure order for Hitchin bungalow following anti-social behaviour
- 5 Officers investigating vehicle interferences urge victims to come forward
- 6 'Music legends' Aswad impress at LGC Live event in town centre
- 7 The beach is back! Hitchin to welcome the return of sun and sand for the ultimate staycation
- 8 New mental health unit earmarked for Stevenage
- 9 Lasting tribute to schoolgirl after tragic death
- 10 A family affair and club history make it a special day for Letchworth